58

Chapter 58 Begonia Flower (two in one)

(58)

The Gu family is in the west of Luoyucheng.

The cold dew is approaching, the sky is midnight, and the autumn wind is cool.

Gu Mingzhou did not enter Gu's house through the front door, but quietly entered the library through the side door.

He didn't want to deal with Gu Mingyou anymore. Gu Mingyou was eyeing rabbits and coveting their beauty, which was really annoying.

What's more, Shen Er dressed up as a man last time he came here, and it was too late to buy some clothes the next time, as all the shops were closed.

In short, he only went to the library to take a look and would not go anywhere else, so there was no need to notify the Gu family.

The Library Pavilion is the largest room in the Gu family. It is divided into two floors. There is also a narrow and ventilated pavilion above it. It contains the hard work of several generations of the Gu family and is protected by the Gu family formation all year round.

Gu Mingzhou was rummaging through ancient books related to demon puppets in the library, while Shen Er sat in the rocking chair on the small attic and yawned.

Super Bad and Super Fierce were tired of reading the little book, but Gu Mingzhou said not to touch anything in the house and not to run around, so the two cubs played with crickets out of boredom.

Shen Er caught the crickets on the way here. He originally planned to catch two, but when he caught the crickets, his hand was too heavy and he crushed the other one to death, leaving only one.

"Brother, let's give it a name."

"It loves jumping so much, how about calling it Xiao Ai?"

"Okay!"

Chaoji put the cricket on the ground and wanted to feed it some grass leaves, but unexpectedly The cricket actually took this opportunity and jumped down the wooden stairs. The two cubs hurriedly chased after the cricket, trying to catch the cricket back.

As if knowing that the two cubs behind him were chasing him, the cricket jumped harder and did not dare to stop at all.

After a while, the two cubs chased them to the door of the library, and the cricket disappeared.

"Brother, shouldn't we go out? Father said not to run around." Super Bad said worriedly.

Chaoji also hesitated a little, "But the little bug ran away. It was given to us by daddy."

Growing up, Chaoji cherished the gifts given by others, especially this was given to him by his father. It was so embarrassing. So sad.

Thinking about this, Chaoji pursed his lips and whispered: "Then we will only find the tree opposite. If we can't find it again, we will stop looking." "

Okay!"

Chaoji and Chaoji walked along the cricket I searched all the way in the direction, but I couldn't see the familiar little bug anywhere.

Chaoji suddenly saw the figure of a small insect flapping its wings in the grass. He quickly chased after it, and when he was about to catch it, he tripped and rolled down the slope of the grass.

After a while, the little cub popped his head out of the grass and said excitedly: "Brother, I caught a cricket!" "

That's not a cricket," a strange voice suddenly came from above, and the little cub trembled with fright, " That's a nine-scented insect, it's very smelly, throw it away quickly."