15

Chapter 15 Who is she?

(15)

Just as he thought, Shen Er would be very suitable to wear it. Except for Shen Er, this dress would not have such a strange fairy-like effect on anyone else.

"I really look good no matter what I wear. I am the only one in the evil world..."

Shen Er puffed up his chest proudly, pretending to be a fairy and waved his sleeves twice. Just as he was about to speak again, he was stopped by Gu Mingzhou. He covered his mouth.

Gu Mingzhou: "Don't speak or move yet."

Shen Er:?

Su Qingyan sighed: "What a good look. It would be even better if he didn't have a mouth and couldn't move."

Shen Er angrily pulled Gu Mingzhou's hand away and said angrily: "If you don't open your mouth and can't move, that's a dead person." !"

However, the two bastard immortals opposite him completely ignored him and started chatting among themselves.

"Senior brother, do you think it's better not to speak?"

"Yeah, I finally understand why the first person who found Su Ming didn't just silence him but sealed it. After sealing, he couldn't move or speak. He was really stunning in the world. As soon as he opened his mouth, he I've become a bit player."

"I see."

So what the hell? ? Gu Mingzhou, what does your suddenly enlightened expression mean? Is this why you sealed this seat in your previous life? ?

Shen Er couldn't bear it any longer and his face turned red from suppressing it. He simply flicked his sleeves and turned around to walk back to the cave: "I'm not going." Before he could go far

, Shen Er was suddenly gently grabbed by a cold hand on his wrist. Gu Mingzhou's low and smiling voice came: "Okay, it's just a joke. Your Majesty looks good in your new clothes. Wouldn't it be a pity not to show it to others?" Gu Mingzhou knew how to smooth Shen'er's hair

. Very good, just give me a step and jump down.

Sure enough, Shen Er's expression quickly softened and he returned to his previous complacency, "Then I'll just open the eyes of you ignorant humans."

Su Qingyan stared straight at Gu Mingzhou. Holding Shen'er's wrist, he secretly clicked his tongue a few times.

Something is wrong, 12 out of 10 things are wrong.

"Now that you have discussed it, I will go back to the sect first." Su Qingyan glanced at the two of them, and finally quietly pulled Gu Mingzhou over and whispered: "Junior brother, senior brother, I will go back to you right now." Let's go, you can play with fire, but be careful of self-immolation."

Gu Mingzhou looked at his suggestive expression with winks, and slowly said: "?"

Senior brother's psychosis is getting worse and worse, and he always says things that even he can't understand. lies.

He was playing with fire, but Shen Er already had children, and the fire had already set the prairie fire ablaze, making it difficult to end.

Thinking of this, Gu Mingzhou let out a long sigh, took out a piece of talisman paper from his clothes, and lit it with spiritual fire.

Not long after, the smoke from the talisman climbed up in the air and gradually condensed into the shape of a carriage.

Shen Er stared at it dumbfounded and pointed at the carriage path that appeared out of thin air: "What is this?"