63

Chapter 63 When did you like me

(sixty-three)

"No, Gu Mingzhou!" Shen Er broke free from his restraint, put her hand on his chest, and looked guiltily at the sleeping cubs not far away. , "Aren't you afraid that the super fierce and super bad guy will wake up and see you?"

Gu Mingzhou raised his eyebrows, leaned over and pecked him on the lips, "Now that I know it's too late to be afraid, I put down the barrier, and they see If you can't hear it, you don't have to worry."

He grabbed the rabbit's ankle and pulled the rabbit under him.

"No, no, no!" Shen Er hurriedly turned over and tried to escape, but was held down by a big hand again, "You are still injured, so you can't do this kind of thing. I am thinking about you."

Who believed it.

This excuse is not as credible as the previous sentence.

Gu Mingzhou turned him over, letting Shen Er look at him, then slowly opened his clothes and took off his coat.

"Your Majesty, do you really not like me?"

The slightly raised voice sounded like a feather gently brushing against Shen Er's heart, tickling.

Rabbit turned his face away, not daring to look at him again, "In short, it can't be done! It has nothing to do with whether I like you or not, and I haven't said I like you yet, so you can't do this." "Why?" Gu Mingzhou

stopped in confusion. He made a move and spoke quietly, "Give me a reason."

Rabbit huddled in the corner of the bed, wrapped himself in a quilt, and said softly, "There will be a little rabbit."

Gu Mingzhou laughed suddenly, and Peeling the rabbit out of the bed, "Don't worry, there won't be another

one in the future." "I don't believe you when you lie!" Shen Er was lying on the bed and kicked him, accidentally kicking Gu Mingzhou's wound. .

Gu Mingzhou felt the pain and took a breath, feeling a faint smell of blood in his throat.

Sure enough, rabbits are most dangerous when there is no danger.

Seeing that he looked uncomfortable, Rabbit was startled. He quickly stepped forward and gently touched the place where Gu Mingzhou had just been kicked by him. He asked in a panic, "Are you okay? I didn't mean it." He touched it carefully

. Gu Mingzhou's wound, he raised his eyes to peek at Gu Mingzhou's expression.

Gu Mingzhou frowned, as if he was in severe pain, and Rabbit suddenly felt guilty.

He was just anxious and didn't think much about it. What should he do now? Gu Mingzhou was already seriously injured. He probably wanted to kick Gu Mingzhou to death.

Rabbit's eyes instantly turned red, and he whispered: "You wait here, I'll go find a doctor for you."

"No need." Gu Mingzhou sighed, held Rabbit's wrist, and pulled him back In front of him, "I'm seriously injured, I'm afraid I won't be able to wait for the doctor."

Rabbit opened his eyes slightly, quickly covered his lips, and said urgently: "Don't talk nonsense! You're fine, I will definitely cure you!" "

Gu Mingzhou shook his head, took away his hand, gently placed his chin on Shen Er's shoulder, and whispered: "Shen Er, don't waste your time. I only have one thing to ask you before I die... ..."

Shen Er choked and pushed him away, pretending to get out of bed and go to the doctor, "If I don't listen, you will be fine, you are not allowed to ask!"