35

Chapter 35: Made in Heaven (Second Update)

(Thirty-five)

Gu Mingzhou looked dazed for a moment, and slowly pulled out the sword from his chest.

Illusions don't really hurt people, but they can feel pain.

The strong smell of blood surged in his throat. Gu Mingzhou suppressed the blood and raised his eyes to look at the person in front of him.

Shen Er in the fantasy world is very different.

Those eyes that usually looked silly were now cold, distant, and full of hostility.

Seeing Shen Er like this, Gu Mingzhou felt uncomfortable and irritable.

This illusion actually understood what he didn't want to see the most right now. Shen Er's current appearance was probably the result of eating a lot of evil thoughts.

"You're still alive." Shen Er narrowed his eyes, smiled softly, quickly reached out and stabbed his heart, grabbed his heart and squeezed it hard, "Gu Mingzhou, how do you feel?" It's all

fake.

Gu Mingzhou held his wrist. It was extremely cold, not even the body temperature of a rabbit.

This is not his stupid rabbit, it's just a low-quality fake created by the illusion.

"Don't you want to see me having evil thoughts the most?" Shen Er's smile deepened, faintly tinged with crazy thoughts, "But I have eaten it, what can you do to me now? Are you willing to kill me?" "

Gu Mingzhou looked at him quietly without saying a word.

"Come on, kill me," Shen Er was still tempting him in a low voice. As long as it can disrupt Gu Mingzhou's Taoist mind, the effect of the illusion will be achieved. He smiled and said, "For the sake of the world, you won't kill me." Sir, I am about to kill them, massacre the city...or destroy the world, what do you want me to choose?"

After a while, Gu Mingzhou grabbed his wrist and pushed him away, "Get out."

Shen Er was surprised for a moment, and then burst into laughter, "Why, you are really reluctant to kill me. You won't have fallen in love with me, right?"

Gu Mingzhou looked away from his face and used protective spiritual energy on himself. Create a simple barrier and prepare to leave by continuing to recite the Heart Clearing Mantra.

There's no need to worry about a fake rabbit that doesn't exist in the world at all. His real one might still be trapped in the illusion, carrying a super evil spirit, and he must be so anxious that he almost cried.

Seeing that he not only did not take action, but instead used a barrier to protect himself, Shen Er frowned and used an evil force to attack him fiercely, but was easily deflected by the protective aura.

Gu Mingzhou noticed his movements and slowly opened his eyes. Seeing the angry expression on the fake rabbit, he chuckled, which looked a lot like him at this moment.

"Gu Mingzhou, are you willing to leave this seat?" Seeing that the attack was not going well, Shen Er immediately leaned over and looked directly at him through the barrier, "Is it because I have evil thoughts that you will Are you so cruel to me that you are completely disappointed?"

Gu Mingzhou paused slightly.

If that day came, he didn't know what choice he would make.

"Gu Mingzhou, is your heart made of stone?" The fake rabbit was still trying to confuse his mind, "You are so cruel. I and the child are both great evils. If you want to kill us, just kill us together." , In this way, you can preserve the good reputation of your Righteous Immortal Lord, your name will go down in history, and we, father and son, will be infamy for thousands of years. Gu Mingzhou, you did a good job!"