28

Chapter 28 Returning with the ball

(twenty-eight)

"Mosquitoes?"

Gu Mingzhou lowered his eyes and looked at him. Rabbit's lying skills were very poor and he could tell at a glance, "Where do mosquitoes come from in autumn?"

Shen Er's eyes were wandering and dry. Laughing, "Yes, I also want to know, how can there be mosquitoes? It's really weird."

Gu Mingzhou said: "..."

He glanced at Shen Er, grabbed the white wrist, and slowly opened the rabbit Claw, I really saw a small bright red mole.

really.

Shen Er bit his lower lip, still not wanting to admit it, "This fairy grass must be fake. The tiger demon is so smart, don't let him fool you." "

But what you said before was true." Gu Mingzhou said calmly.

"I...!" Shen Er couldn't find anything to say to refute him. He hesitated and hesitated, "Anyway, I just don't have any feelings."

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou's heart sank a little inexplicably, and his voice was clear and cold. , said in a low voice: "Why don't you want this child?"

Didn't you like her very much before?

Without thinking, Shen Er pushed his hand away and whispered, "Why do I want to give you two children?"

After the words fell, Gu Mingzhou fell silent, his fingertips curled up slightly, "Yes."

The two of them said . There were no words for a moment.

Shen Er didn't know why he was suddenly so enthusiastic about this child. He raised his eyes and looked at him strangely. He always felt that Gu Mingzhou was acting weird today, but he couldn't put it into words.

Forget it, leave him alone.

Shen Er touched his forehead and found that it was no longer hot. Although he caught the wind and cold last night, Daxie's physique was far stronger than that of humans, so he was almost feeling better now. He couldn't wait to lift the quilt, and carried the little boy in the rocking chair back to bed with his bare feet.

Gu Mingzhou saw that he was doing well and did not stop him again.

The little cub smiled when he saw his father, and immediately moved his little hands and cupped his butt and crawled into his arms. His cheeks were pink and he was babbling in tuneless syllables. He was so cute.

The more Shen Er looked at it, the more he liked it. He couldn't help but hug Zaizai and kiss her again and again.

He is super bad, good and beautiful at the same time. He is really Daddy’s sweetheart.

"It's time to give him a good name." Gu Mingzhou looked at him and Zai Zai, and said in a low voice tentatively, "You can't always call him Super Bad, right?"

Shen Er: "? Why not?"

"What if he does it in the future ? When he grows up, he will be laughed at and bullied by other children." Gu Mingzhou really considered it from the perspective of the little boy, "Super bad can be a nickname."

Although he couldn't understand why Shen Er chose this name, what exactly was it? Strange sustenance inside?

Shen Er pursed his lips, seeming to think of some bad memories of his childhood, and gritted his teeth angrily, "If anyone dares to bully Super Bad, I will never spare him!"

Three hundred years ago, Fufeng Mountain was not what it is now. At that time, there was Biqing Palace on the mountain, and there was no Liuli City at the foot of the mountain. There was only a small village.