31

Chapter 31 Corner (Third update)

(Thirty-one)

"Really, really, I have tamed and trained him to become my slave!"

Seeing that he didn't believe it, Shen Er listed them one by one, "I have I asked him to call the master, buy some plums to eat, spit the plum cores into his palm, and asked him to fetch bath water for me, cook, and be my tool, and he obeyed without any complaints..."

But no matter how Shen Er explained and proved it, Tang Xiaoshu didn't believe it at all.

Who is Gu Mingzhou? Ever since he was born three hundred years ago, there has been a rumor circulating in the world of cultivation that this person is extremely cold-blooded and ruthless.

Some people say that there was once a great evil that did not know life or death that passionately courted him. That evil dug out 9999 babies' hearts and livers and claimed that he would use these hearts and livers to help him embark on the road to ascension and live as long as heaven. .

After hearing this, Gu Mingzhou just smiled lightly and pretended to agree. However, when the other party was excited and joyful, he pierced the heart of the big evil with his long sword without hesitation. The sword energy quickly shattered the big evil into smoke and dust, and the world between heaven and earth They all echo the lamentation of her soul.

Using his last bit of strength, the great evil cursed him viciously.

When Tang Xiaoshu heard about this rumor, Gu Mingzhou was just a little-known swordsman, so he just laughed at it as a joke.

Unexpectedly, three hundred years later, this joke would actually fall on his family leader.

If he is an ordinary human being with an honest temper, his Majesty can take him in as a male pet if he likes it. But how can a deep-minded, cold-blooded and ruthless person like Gu Mingzhou be used by his Majesty?

He subconsciously thought that the slave Shen Er was talking about regarded Gu Mingzhou as his male favorite.

Tang Xiaoshu thought of the tragic death of Da Xie before, and then looked at the innocent Shen Er in front of him. He let out a long sigh, and like an old father, he stretched out his hand and tucked Shen Er's forehead hair behind his ears, "Your Majesty, Gu Mingzhou is definitely not someone you and I can handle easily. Even if he is completely obedient to you now, there is no guarantee that one day, if he loses interest in the mundane things like raising children and playing house, he will definitely treat you. I'll kill you with my little master."

He believed that his concerns were right.

He has lived for thousands of years and has seen thousands of years of common things. The ugly side of the world is sometimes more terrifying than the great evil monsters.

In the final analysis, great evil is the condensed evil thoughts of humans and demons.

He didn't want Shen Er to seek skin from a tiger, and if he missed it, it would end badly.

Shen Er pursed his lips. It wasn't that he didn't understand what he said, but he had been under the protection of the guardians and military advisors for so long that he almost didn't know how to survive alone.

Being able to surrender Gu Mingzhou this time was the first major thing Shen Er felt he had accomplished independently.

If he hadn't accidentally become a super villain, maybe he wouldn't be able to see Guardian Zuo now, but would still be sealed in Fufeng Mountain.

Besides, Gu Mingzhou had sworn an oath of heaven to be his slave and lackey for the rest of his life. With heaven controlling him, he would naturally not disobey him.