43

Chapter 43 Inner Alchemy*2

(Forty-three)

In the cell not far away, Wei Liao's eyelids twitched, and then he closed his eyes as usual, pretending that he heard nothing.

Forget it, it looks like Gu Mingzhou couldn't be deceived by Shen Er. Shen Er was deceived to the point of losing consciousness. He even sympathized with Shen Er now.

Very good, appropriate.

Shen Er kissed him hard, and then wiped his mouth. His face was obviously very hot, but he pretended to be cold and snorted, "Got it? This is how I kissed my boyfriend before." Gu Mingzhou

: ... ...

It would be great if we didn’t add the following sentence.

He wanted to say something more to tease the rabbit, but the stone door was suddenly opened, and Xiao Qing rushed in with Super Bad in his arms.

"Your Majesty!"

Shen Er's face was still steaming. When he heard Protector Right's voice, he trembled physically and mentally. He quickly pushed Gu Mingzhou far away and said as if nothing had happened, "Protector Right, why are you here? ?"

Xiao Qing and Shen Er had a master-servant contract, and could sense Shen Er's presence. He hurried over, opened the cell door, and stuffed the cub into Shen Er's arms, "Run! Military Advisor. We need to get rid of this child!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Er felt cold all over. He hugged the little boy into his arms and said in disbelief: "Did he say it himself?"

"Your Majesty," Xiao Qing wanted to tell everything. He told him, but he was worried that after telling the truth, Shen Er and Xie Xun would never get back together. From then on, the two parted ways. He endured it, and finally just said, "Military advisor, he is also doing it for your own good. Your Majesty, run away. He They will be chasing you soon, and I can't resist the military advisor for long."

Shen Er was stunned on the spot, and a surge of anger suddenly arose in his heart, "How can he do this for me?"

He said that the big evil should be eaten by the big one. Xie, what you say about the left and right protectors is just a tool that can be used sincerely. What the military counselor said is wrong. The military counselor is a fool. He doesn’t need this so-called good thing!

When Xiao Qing saw that he was angry, his heart tightened and he just wanted to persuade him to run away first.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Shen Er stepped out of the cell door, a dark figure appeared at the stone door.

The red long knife was slowly dragged on the ground. Xie Xun's face was very serious. He walked in step by step. His eyes fell on Xiao Qing. His voice was cold and he said one word at a time, "Xiao Qing."

Xiao Qing's face suddenly changed. He quickly blocked Shen Er behind him and persuaded him earnestly, "Lord, you really can't go on like this. Listen to my subordinate's advice. There is still a chance to turn around now." Hearing this, Xie Xun snorted coldly

, Turning to look at Shen Er who was holding the cub, "Has he told you?"

Shen Er had expected that it would turn out like this. Guardian Zuo had reminded him at that time not to be discovered by the military advisor, but the military advisor was so smart, how could he Maybe he can hide it from the military advisor.

He clenched his fists and said, "Is this your attitude towards me? Or are you finally not going to pretend anymore?" Shen Er didn't come to see

him for three hundred years, even if Shen Er was really not smart, he noticed it. Clues.