22

Chapter 22: Sad Joy

(Twenty-two)

The next day, when Shen Er woke up, Gu Mingzhou was gone.

He lifted the quilt, and the traces of last night had disappeared, but the other person's fiery gaze and hot breath seemed to still be surrounding him at that time.

Rabbit covered his face with the quilt and gritted his teeth on the bed.

It's all Gu Mingzhou's fault, otherwise how could he be so embarrassed last night.

Suddenly there were footsteps outside the door, and Shen Er quickly got into the quilt and covered himself tightly.

"Young madam, it's time for lunch."

It was Xiao Ning.

Shen Er then raised his head and looked out the window. The sun was rising, and it was indeed noon. He had slept for so long.

However, in the past, his chest was always swollen and the thing could not be drained out at once. Last night was indeed the most sound sleep he had ever had. Is it because of Gu Mingzhou?

How can it be?

Shen Er wiped his face and erased Gu Mingzhou's face from his mind. He put on his shoes and socks and got out of bed, saying loudly, "Come in." The lunch

was a dish of crab meat lion's head, sweet and sour carp and A few side dishes.

The food was delicious, the lion's head exuded a strong aroma, and the delicious fish was topped with sweet and sour sauce. These dishes should have been very appetizing, but Shen Er only took one chopstick and vomited them all out at once.

"What's wrong, young lady, but the chef's cooking today is not delicious?"

Shen Er shook his head. He didn't know what happened to him. "I just feel nauseated and want to vomit when I see the things on the table."

Xiao Ning saw Like, he suddenly realized, "Young Madam, this is a bad thing."

"A bad thing?" Shen Er read it in a parenting book, and it seemed to say that in the second trimester of pregnancy, you can't eat anything, and you always feel like vomiting. Think about it, you're pregnant. It has been two and a half months, and it is indeed the same symptom.

"Slave, I'll ask the kitchen to make some light food." Xiao Ning put the big fish and meat on the plate with a smile and put it away, and asked casually: "By the way, the young lady should also order wedding cakes in the next few days. If you accept it, your servant will accompany you after noon?"

Are you satisfied? ?

Shen Er was dumbfounded: "What wedding dress? Aren't we not getting married?"

Xiao Ning was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: "Young lady is really good at joking. Grandma has even decided the wedding date for you two. In June Eighteen, the most auspicious day of the year!"

Hearing this, Shen Er felt like five thunders were hitting his head. He didn't care about eating and stood up from the stool suddenly: "Where is Gu Mingzhou?"

Xiao Ning was frightened by his expression. When he arrived, he quickly said: "The young master is in the medicine hall, what happened to the young lady?"

After receiving the news, Shen Er rushed out of the door without hesitation. After a while, he came back and took Xiao Ning with him: "Quickly, give it to me. I will lead the way, I want to see Gu tomorrow!"

Xiao Ning was a little confused by his strange claim, but seeing Shen Er in such a hurry, she just thought something big had happened and didn't bother to look into it carefully, so she hurriedly led the way. He rushed to the medicine hall with Shen Er.