10

Chapter 10 Sweet Dates

(10)

Shen Er walked towards the fire array in disbelief, squatted on the ground and looked at the pile of ashes that could not even be distinguished as what they were, and took a deep breath.

Could this pile be the parenting books he just threw off the bed?

It’s over, I can’t watch it now even if I want to, but he didn’t mean it.

Gu Mingzhou's eyes, which were as cold as dead water, suddenly appeared in his mind. Shen Er shivered suddenly and his hair stood on end.

Gu Mingzhou said that if he couldn't answer the question tomorrow, he would let him clean up and settle old and new scores together. If Gu Mingzhou asks questions tomorrow, or finds this parenting book reduced to ashes, will he be struck to death with a sword in anger?

Gu Mingzhou would definitely not listen to his explanation. In the past, the military adviser once read him a popular saying book to explain the fun. The saying book said that righteous people will never listen to the villain's explanation. No matter what the villain's difficulties are, he will be guilty. The sins committed cannot be written off in one stroke, and the price must be paid in blood.

With his thoughts retracted, Shen Er looked at the ashes on the ground, as if his heart had been burned into ashes.

He burned the book, Gu Mingzhou will definitely make him pay with blood!

Now presented in front of Shen Er, there are only two choices left.

One, take advantage of tomorrow's sleep and strike first.

Gu Mingzhou's almost inaudible breathing came from behind him, but Shen Er knew clearly that this man was definitely not asleep. Maybe he was pretending to be asleep on purpose, waiting behind his back to expose his murderous intention, and then kill him in the name of self-defense. Kill the man and his cub together.

The scheming man has to be on guard. If he fails, he will have no way out.

No, no, you have to calm down, there is a second option available now.

Second, find a way to run down the mountain overnight.

Although the feasibility of leaving under Gu Mingzhou's nose is not high, it is still easier than killing the monster Immortal Lord like him.

After Gu Mingtian fell asleep more deeply, he quietly transformed back into the original rabbit without evil spirits and escaped from the cave.

It rained again at night in Fufeng Mountain, and the stream gurgled deeper and heavier.

Shen Er transformed back into his human form, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and ran through the muddy grass, not daring to stop for a moment.

As long as he could run to the village at the foot of the mountain, Gu Mingzhou would never think of finding him again.

Village, village...

This was the only thought left in Shen Er's mind. He ran with all his strength. Suddenly, he tripped over a vine that appeared from nowhere and fell into the mud. He wanted to get up, but there was a vine under his feet. Sliding, the whole person rolled headfirst down the steep hillside.

After rolling for an unknown amount of time, he finally stopped.

The rough stones left deep and shallow blood marks on his body, and the bloody mud slid down the side of his face. Shen Er resisted the severe pain all over his body, got up from the ground with difficulty, wiped his face, and raised his head. , the whole person stayed in place.