39

Chapter 39 Dungeon (Second Update)

(Thirty-nine)

"Give the child to Shen Er." Gu Mingzhou said coldly, "Let Shen Er leave."

Hearing this, Xie Xun looked at him leisurely, "What do you think of him? Can you escape from my grasp? As long as I want, I can kill them at any time. You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me now."

The rabbit on the ground was silent. He was really not used to hearing the military advisor talking like this. He really wanted to beat him.

Wait, he is dead now. Why did the military advisor speak as if he was still alive? The military advisor seemed to have become stupid, and Gu Mingzhou was able to tell the truth with just one sentence.

Hasn't this been discovered by Gu Mingzhou?

Forget it, Gu Mingzhou hasn't handed over the inner elixir yet, he will act for a while longer.

The rabbit continued to lie on the ground and pretended to be dead.

Gu Mingzhou's heart sank a little, and he looked at Shen Er on the ground, "Shen Er, get up and take the child away."

After being ordered by him, Shen Er raised his head in displeasure: "Don't order me to take the inner elixir quickly. Give it to him, otherwise he will definitely kill the super bad guy." As

soon as these words came out, how could Gu Mingzhou not understand that the two of them had joined forces to deal with him.

After a while, he sighed, stretched out his hand to cover his Dantian, and took out the Nascent Soul inner elixir.

Xiao Qing immediately stepped forward to take the inner elixir and handed it to Xie Xun respectfully.

Seeing him hand over the inner elixir, Shen Er was so excited that he couldn't help but get up from the ground, "Great, he has no power now and can no longer do anything to me. Military strategist, return the super bad guy to me." Turns out this is

stupidity The strategist that Rabbit kept talking about. A dark color flashed across Gu Mingzhou's eyes, and he met Xie Xun's smiling eyes not far away.

The purpose has been achieved, and Shen Er and this child have lost their use value.

Xie Xun held the child in his arms and looked at Shen'er's thin neck. As long as he raised his hand, Shen'er and the child would disappear and turn into dust, and the evil power and great evil destiny in Shen'er's body would also return. With him, he no longer has to live as a demon.

"Hurry up and give it to me." Seeing that he didn't move, Shen Er was a little confused and went forward to take Super Bad out of his arms. "Your ears are not working well." Xie Xun narrowed his eyes and said,

logically He said that he no longer needed to pretend, Gu Mingzhou, Shen Er and the child present could all die.

As if aware of his intention, Xiao Qing's forehead was covered with sweat, and he stood in front of Shen Er imperceptibly, leaning down and saying: "Your Majesty, I believe that the first priority is to kill Gu Mingzhou first to avoid a long night. What a dream."

Hearing this, Xie Xun removed his eyes from Shen Er's face and said calmly: "You are right, come and kill him."

He did not intend to kill Shen Er now. Although Shen Er had no use It's valuable, but after all, he raised it with his own hands, so there's no harm in continuing to raise it and play with it.

But Gu Mingzhou had to kill him.

After the words fell, Shen Er suddenly raised his head: "No!"

The room fell silent for a moment, and Xiao Qing was really sweating for him.