7

Chapter 7: Red Mole

(7)

Seeing that he stopped crying, Gu Mingzhou shook off the blood beads on his sword, put it back into its scabbard, and sighed softly: "So, why are you crying?"

It was better that he didn't ask, but after asking , Shen Er couldn't hold back the tears at all, and the tears instantly spurted out like a river bursting its banks.

"The child is gone. He just knocked out the child in my belly..."

Like a child complaining, Shen Er tearfully opened up the corner of his clothes and showed it to Gu Mingzhou, crying while showing it, "Look, It's all flat."

Gu Mingzhou was stunned.

As Shen Er said, there was a conspicuous bruise on his fair lower abdomen. At a glance, you could tell how heavy the punch was. The tiger demon was hitting him with the intention of killing him. A human being would probably be hit by such a punch. Already dead.

But the Daxie in front of him didn't care about the pain at all. Instead, he cried like an ordinary person just for the child in his belly.

Does Daxie also have feelings, or is it only Su Ming who does this?

Gu Mingzhou's frown gradually relaxed, and he couldn't figure out why Su Ming was so different from other evil spirits.

But Shen Er cried so heartbroken that he was also inexplicably affected.

He leaned over, but before he could move, Shen Er grabbed his wrist and took it away eagerly from his lower abdomen.

"Quickly touch it, is it gone?" Shen Er looked at him eagerly, the ends of his eyes were red from crying. When he returned to the cave tomorrow, what he saw was Shen Er's extremely frightened face. look.

Gu Mingzhou followed his hand and touched the soft belly.

To be honest, I didn't notice any difference from before...

If I had to say the difference, it was the shocking punch marks on the fair and tender skin.

The tiger demon's move to lure the tiger away from the mountain was good. Gu Mingzhou did not expect that the tiger demon's ambitions were so lofty and even dared to attack Daxie.

If it were one step too late, I'm afraid this stupid rabbit would be eaten up completely by the tiger demon.

It was more or less his fault for falling into the tiger demon's scheme.

Gu Mingzhou lowered his eyes, took out a bottle of ointment he carried with him from his arms, unscrewed the cap, took some with his fingertips, and gently applied it on Shen Er's belly.

Shen Er pushed away Gu Mingzhou's hand that wanted to apply medicine. He had never had a family, and the only family member who was about to come to the world was now dead because of his fault.

He felt terribly uncomfortable and was in no mood to do such a dispensable thing.

"What are you talking about? Is the child gone?" Shen Er was still waiting for his answer, his voice choked and trembling.

He didn't know what it was like to give birth to a baby. He only knew that if it was punched like that, it would hurt as if he was being strangled by a knife, and the little baby in his belly would never survive.

He obviously still thinks that he can take the cub to destroy the three realms together in the future and become king and hegemon together. They will be the best father and son and the most caring family in the world.