65

Chapter 65 Doctor Shen

(sixty-five)

At the same time, the Gu family.

The puppet Gu Mingzhou, who had just recovered his memory, only remembered that he had previously established a family rule in the Gu family. As long as the Gu family gave birth to a child with two inner elixirs, the child would be named Gu Mingzhou.

Therefore, it is very simple for him to find reincarnation.

"Who among you is called Gu Mingzhou?"

His eyes lightly swept over the faces of the two cubs. He paused for a moment as he passed by Chao Ji, and Gu Mingzhou frowned slightly.

This face seems somewhat familiar.

He was deeply impressed by this face, and he probably remembered it, but his memory was too unstable now and he couldn't recall even a single bit of it.

Hearing his words, Super Bad trembled and whispered: "My, my father's name is Gu Mingzhou. He is very powerful. If you pretend to be like him, your father will beat you if he knows." After the words fell, Gu Mingzhou

smiled slightly. After being stunned for a moment, as if he didn't believe it, he repeated, "Your father's name is Gu Mingzhou?"

Although Xiao Zai was afraid of him, he nodded honestly, hoping that he would know his father's reputation after hearing it. Retreat from difficulty.

Gu Mingzhou looked at Super Bad, but his brows became tighter and tighter. His spiritual energy was gone. It was only when he got closer that he realized that this kid was actually half-evil.

His reincarnation would actually give birth to a child with Daxie?

How can this be?

The children of people who spend their whole lives punishing evil spirits are born with great evil spirits.

Heaven really played a big joke on him.

He asked with some disbelief, "Both of you?"

Chaoji shook his head.

Gu Mingzhou: "...tell the truth."

Chaoji nodded quickly.

"What's your name?" Gu Mingzhou's eyes fell on Chao Xi's face. Even if this child didn't look like him, he was definitely his child. The two inner elixirs in his body proved everything.

"Who says it first?"

Chao Fierce bit his lower lip and whispered, "My name is Chao Fierce."

Chao Bad followed closely, "My name is Chao Bad."

Gu Mingzhou:?

He has never heard of any parents in the world giving their children such names. Is there something wrong with his reincarnation brain?

He squinted his eyes, calmed down, and said concisely, "My name."

"I don't have a name." Super Bad twisted the corner of his clothes. His father had said before that he would give him a name after his father returned to them. , but later they were so happy to see their father that they forgot about it, so they never took it.

Super Evil said weakly, "My, my name is Shen Sushang."

After finishing his words, Super Evil turned his head and looked at him in disbelief, "Hey, why do you have a famous name?"

"Dad said my nickname was given to me by Bad Brother. I took it." Chaoji scratched his face in embarrassment, "But I almost forgot how to write the word Sushang."