27

Chapter 27 Curse

(Twenty-seven)

Outside the cave, raindrops were like ice, falling on the rocky cave wall. The cold wind was biting into the bones, making the cave even colder in the late autumn night.

But deep in the cave, there is a warm jade and fragrant spring scenery.

"Shen Er, you asked for it."

His ankles were clenched tightly, and the desire surging in the eyes of the person in front of him made Shen Er shudder, and some scenes from the past emerged in his mind uncontrollably. The same place, the same person, coming here for the second time?

No, he doesn’t want it anymore!

"Gu Mingzhou, please give me..." Shen Er was about to order Gu Mingzhou to roll off his bed, his lips parted slightly, but the person in front of him quickly realized what he wanted to do, and his big hand instantly covered his. On his lips, he hid all the sounds that Shen Er could not escape.

Shen Er suddenly opened his eyes wide and breathed rapidly. He watched the person in front of him bend down and stare at him from a high position. His voice was clear and cold, with a hint of cold ridicule, "How do you want me to serve you, Your Majesty?"

"Uh huh...!" Shen Er grabbed his wrist and tried to break free from his grasp, but was unable to shake him at all. He tried hard to shake his head, but to no avail.

A hint of panic gradually filled his eyes, and Shen Er realized for the first time that if Gu Mingzhou really wanted to do this, he didn't seem to have any power left to resist.

After all, Gu Mingzhou is in the Void Refining stage, and Shen Er has never defeated him in his three lifetimes. Now his evil power is just a charade. He can't win, absolutely can't win.

Thinking of this, Rabbit's momentum suddenly weakened. While praying with his eyes for Gu Mingzhou to let go, he tried his best to shrink back.

"Now I know I'm afraid," Gu Mingzhou sneered, "Didn't Your Majesty have a great time just now?"

As long as Shen Er couldn't say the words to order him, the thunder tribulation of heaven would not be able to strike down.

He only just discovered this.

Hearing his words, Shen Er's heart suddenly felt cold.

It's over, dead.

Bastard Gu Mingzhou is going to take revenge on him.

No, absolutely not.

He had to think of a way, he didn't want Gu Mingzhou to do that kind of thing again!

Gu Mingzhou's original intention was just to scare Rabbit, hoping that Stupid Rabbit would be more honest from now on and have a good memory, so that he would not use such dirty tricks to torture him again.

For example, the rabbit's scared eyes now have just the right effect.

The corners of Gu Mingzhou's lips curled up slightly, the strength of his hands relaxed slightly, and he said slowly, "Do you dare to do it again..." Before he

finished speaking, a burst of green smoke suddenly appeared from the rabbit in his hand, and Gu Mingzhou's pupils shrank slightly. Instantly, I subconsciously tried to grab it, but it was empty.

As soon as Shen Er noticed that his hand was loosening, he immediately transformed back into the original rabbit.

The little rabbit slipped from his hand and ran away from the hole without hesitation.