14

Chapter 14 Good Weather

(14)

Early the next morning.

The morning sun shines brightly on Fufeng Mountain, breaking through the evil miasma on the mountain and shining into the cold cave. Today is the best weather in spring.

Gu got up early tomorrow, and the rabbit was still sleeping in the rabbit's nest.

The rabbit nest was built for him by Gu Mingzhou using cotton mattresses and a pile of soft quilts. Shen Er had been curled up and sleeping on it for the past half month, and the soft quilts and mattresses were pressed into a small hole.

Rabbit also protested sternly and wanted to sleep on Gu Mingchen's spacious and soft bed.

Gu Mingzhou refused without hesitation. Rabbit fur was not allowed on his bed, and before he moved the bed, Shen Er had been sleeping on the hard floor of the cave. He should have been used to it.

So Shen Er's protest was ineffective and he slept in the rabbit's nest. Gu was still in bed tomorrow.

In fact, Gu Mingzhou's most important reason was not mentioned. If the two of them slept in the same bed, he was worried that he would be affected by Shen Er's strange curse and make the same mistakes again. It would be better for them to keep some distance.

What's more, the rabbit's nest has more than a dozen layers of soft quilts, which is enough, but it just looks a little shabby. It's better than sleeping on the ground.

Later, Shen Er gradually got used to it, and actually developed some unspeakable attachment to this soft little nest. Occasionally, he would suffer from insomnia if he didn't sleep in it.

Thinking of this, Gu Mingzhou looked at Shen Er curled up and sleeping soundly in the rabbit nest, and suddenly felt a little funny.

Apparently he said he didn't like it at first, but later he slept soundly.

When Shen Er was asleep, his eyelashes were long and slender, resting quietly on his fair skin. There was less pride and rebelliousness between his eyebrows, and he looked like a different person. Or maybe it's because Rabbit doesn't have much scheming and is usually too stupid, but he looks smarter when he's asleep. His lips are pursed tightly, which makes his beautiful and handsome face feel a bit alienated and distant all his life.

Gu Mingzhou looked at him quietly for a while before coming back to his senses. He stood up and drew a formation at the door to prevent Shen Er from running around. He got dressed and went down the mountain to look for Su Qingyan.

Before they even reached the bottom of the mountain, they met Su Qingyan halfway up the mountain, holding her nose and trying to get through the miasma.

"Junior brother!" Su Qingyan hurriedly walked through the miasma and ran to Gu Mingzhou, "I bought the clothes." Gu Mingzhou

nodded, stretched out his hand to condense a protective aura in his palm, and covered Su Qing Yan body, so that he can feel a little better in this evil miasma.

"Thank you, senior brother." Gu Mingzhou opened his palms and took the storage ring containing clothes from Su Qingyan.

Su Qing's earnest voice came to her ears, "Senior brother can only help you so much. If I can help you, that's the best. If I can't help you, just break up with them and come back to the sect after visiting your grandmother." , with the support of the sect master and us, there is no need to worry."

He is the eldest brother of the sect and the person with the best relationship with Gu Mingzhou in the same sect. Su Qingyan is more or less aware of the affairs of the Gu family. Yesterday, Gu Mingzhou went to Yupei and Qingxiao from his place, presumably so that Shen Er could have an identity and not be bullied by the Gu family.