21

Chapter 21 Happy to Serve

(Twenty-one)

The sticky and sweet milk fragrance is thick in the air, as if it has fallen into a honey pot. It is obviously not very strong, but it is slightly sweet on the tip of the tongue as if it can be tasted in person. The surrounding atmosphere gradually became weird and strange, but Shen Er felt nothing.

He stretched out his limbs lazily, and then quickly curled up. His noble and beautiful face was now glowing with an abnormal blush, and he obviously liked this feeling very much.

A lot of milk had been stored in the spiritual weapon. Shen Er seemed to realize that the spiritual weapon was almost full. He deftly took off the small spiritual weapon, got up and slowly climbed out of bed.

Too sleepy to keep his eyes open, he yawned and wanted to find a place to pour out the accumulated milk.

Shen Er scratched his face and slowly opened his eyes. Like a ghost, he passed over Gu Mingzhou who was sitting on the cushion in the corner and walked towards the door. The moment he put his fingers on the wooden door and pushed it to the ground, he suddenly paused. I finally noticed something was wrong -

just now...did I see someone in the house?

Xiao Ning and Xiao Cui should only be standing at the door, but now, since when did the two of them not exist?

A terrible thought came to mind, and cold sweat broke out on Shen Er's forehead. He took a deep breath, his neck seemed to be rusty, and slowly and difficultly turned his head back to look at the corner.

A figure was sitting in the corner, staring straight at him, the look in his pupils was as stunned as his.

"You just..."

Before Gu Mingzhou could finish his words, he heard a loud bang, Shen Er kicked the door open and ran away without looking back.

The night wind is very cold, and so is the moonlight.

Shen Er ran wildly along the corridor in the house without any purpose or direction. He just wanted to run, run, run to a place where he didn't care about tomorrow, and then hang himself!

But if Daxie wants to commit suicide, it will be harder to die than to ascend to heaven. The body will heal quickly, so it is impossible to hang, drown, or be stabbed to death with a sword!

He was so embarrassed that he didn't want to live anymore!

How could it be exposed so quickly? Gu Mingzhou hadn't gone back to his bedroom to sleep in the past two months, so why did he come back tonight without saying a word?

Before Shen Er could run far, he heard a sound of wind coming from behind him. Almost instantly, he was lifted up from the ground by his collar.

"Why are you running?"

The voice was deep.

Shen Er turned his back to Gu Mingzhou, like a rabbit caught by a hunter, flapping his legs randomly, but unable to escape from the hunter's grasp.

After a while, his heart suddenly changed and he threw the spiritual weapon in his hand into the grass. No matter what, he had to destroy the evidence first and not give Gu Mingzhou a chance to laugh at him!

For someone as bad as Gu Mingzhou, he will definitely make fun of this incident and humiliate him for the rest of his life!

His feet landed on the ground, and the person behind him put him on the ground.

"Why did you run away? Why did you throw things away?"

He asked again, this time in a gentler tone.

Still seen!