46

Chapter 46 Story (Second update)

(Forty-six)

Demonic Ghost Market.

Gu Mingzhou turned the ghost market upside down, but could not find Shen Er and Xie Xun. These people seemed to have disappeared from the world, leaving not even a trace.

He also tried to use the yellow guiding talisman to find Shen Er, but he didn't know Shen Er's birth date. The previous use of the yellow guiding talisman to find Shen Er also used the birth date of Xiao Zai. Shen Er and the child have always been together. , so we can find it.

But now...

Gu Mingzhou lowered his eyes and looked at the little cub in his arms who was crying because he was hungry or because he disliked him. He pressed his brows slightly and gently wiped away the little cub's tears in distress.

He will find Shen Er. No matter how long it takes or how much energy it takes, he will definitely bring Shen Er back.

After a while, he looked away from Xiao Zai's face and looked at Song Jingyu who was tied up in the corner.

"What are you going to do?" Wei Liao had already been let out by Gu Mingzhou, and was free to watch the show with his arms folded.

In short, his goal has been achieved. Gu Mingzhou and Shen Er are separated, which is considered a worthwhile trip, although he doesn't know how he achieved it.

Gu Mingzhou narrowed his eyes and suppressed the violent spiritual energy in his body. This spiritual energy had been accumulated for twenty-one years and was more powerful than the other inner elixir. Now he had to find a way to control this inner elixir first. Dan, to prevent death from explosion.

As for Song Jingyu, he had just questioned her. Song Jingyu would rather commit suicide than tell the truth. He could only tie Song Jingyu up.

"Go back to the sect." Song Jingyu sneered and said, "You won't find anything if you stay here any longer." Hearing this, Wei Liao stepped on his shoulder and

said with a smile: "Change After reaching the Void Refining stage, your tone is really quite serious. Song Jingyu, how come your Demon Lord husband is willing to abandon you?" Song Jingyu was

poked by him, and her face suddenly darkened, "Get out, I'll follow you. There's nothing to say."

How could Wei Liao easily let go of this great opportunity to disgust him? He leaned down, stepped on Song Jingyu's shoulder and wiped his boots. He glanced at Song Jingyu's inner collar and suddenly saw it. There seemed to be something glowing faintly.

He directly reached out and took out the thing. Song Jingyu was startled and looked up. In Wei Liao's hand, it was the inner elixir that Xie Xun gave him that belonged to Gu Mingzhou.

"Hey." Wei Liao held the Nascent Soul inner elixir and turned it around on his fingertips. "It looks familiar."

Song Jingyu's face darkened immediately. It was the only thing left by His Majesty.

But he could only watch Wei Liao throw the inner elixir back to Gu Mingzhou.

Gu Mingzhou silently caught the inner elixir, refined it back into his body, turned around and said, "Take him back to the sect." After the

words fell, Wei Liao grabbed Song Jingyu's collar and pulled him up from the ground, " Let's go, Young Master of Yiqing Sect, go back to your hometown and continue playing with urine and mud."

Song Jingyu was so angry that he almost vomited blood. He really didn't want to see these two people in front of him for a moment.

Gu Mingzhou suppressed his irritable mood, and the face of Stupid Rabbit appeared in his mind. He must be very anxious at this time. Judging from what Xiao Qing said yesterday, this person would definitely blame the child's matter on him, saying that it was him. He stole the child by force and ran away.