6

Chapter 6: Great

(6)

"Now you believe it, I am really pregnant with your child." Shen Er lowered his voice and carefully touched his belly, as if feeling the little life inside.

The tiger demon seemed to be struck by lightning and asked in disbelief: "Whose child?"

No one paid any attention to him.

Gu Mingzhou watched Shen Er's movements intently, feeling inexplicably touched in his heart.

It turns out that even beasts and demons will show tenderness when it comes to treating their offspring.

I remember that my mother was like this when he was a child. She called him over with a soft tone and touched his little brother in her belly.

However, within half a year, her mother and her younger brother were poisoned to death.

Gu Mingzhou closed his eyes for a long time, then stretched out his hand and gently placed it on Shen Er's lower abdomen.

Soft, very warm, delicate and comfortable.

Shen Er was startled by his hand, and just as he was about to push him away, Gu Mingzhou's other hand pressed against his lower back, forcing him to stand up towards him.

"Don't move." Gu Mingzhou didn't raise his eyes to look at him, but spoke in a low and reasonable voice, "Check your body." The

tiger demon looked straight at the side, and Shen Er was staring straight at him. Bo, feeling even hotter now, couldn't help but push Gu Mingzhou, and complained in a weak tone: "You, won't you wait for a while?"

He wanted to resist the curse directly, but he was a little afraid that Gu Mingzhou would He suddenly turned against him. After all, this man always had a smile on his face. In fact, he had eight hundred tricks and would definitely retaliate against him.

Moreover, what's so good about touching the flesh on his belly? It's strange that Gu Mingzhou won't let go every time he touches it.

"Then let's wait a moment." Gu Mingzhou then let go of his hand, his expression calm, aloof and self-possessed, as if the person who had just eaten human tofu was not him at all, "I will check more carefully later."

Shen Er:...

The tiger demon's eyes looked back and forth between Shen Er and Gu Mingzhou, and the tiger's brain was a little exhausted.

This person is evil, even if Po Tian goes away, there is no reason to have a child out of thin air?

Could it be that Gu Mingzhou has a unique hobby and likes inhuman things?

Yes, it must be, looking at Su Ming's appearance, he was also forced by Gu Mingzhou!

However, Su Ming said that he no longer had evil powers, and now he was forced to conceive a child by Gu Mingzhou. Wouldn't he be no different from an ordinary mortal?

The tiger demon once heard a rumor that eating evil spirits can turn everything upside down. If a demon eats evil spirits, it can also become a great evil.

Thinking about this, his eyes fell on Shen Er, and he secretly made some more calculations.

"Gu Xianzun, you just asked me whether Daxie can have children. Are you not sure whether Suming Zun is pregnant?" The tiger demon came forward diligently and rubbed his hands, "You have really found the right person. "Yes, I know that there is a pregnancy-inducing fairy grass on Fufeng Mountain. It has white leaves and purple stems and grows on the cliff of the back mountain. If a pregnant person eats the fairy grass, a red mole will grow on the wrist, and vice versa."