EXTRA 1

Before Su Ming died, she gave birth to a younger brother for Xie Xun.

As if she was sure that this child would be powerful enough to kill Xie Xun, her mother was still viciously cursing him before she died.

Xie Xun originally wanted to eradicate the problem and avoid future troubles, but he suddenly changed his mind when he saw the child - the younger brother his mother gave birth to was a cripple with all his limbs broken off.

His face is stained with the blood of regicide and mother-killing. He stands in the magnificent palace hall, wearing a dark green four-clawed python robe. He has endless evil thoughts and the world belongs to him.

And that child couldn't even struggle to move his arms and legs.

Xie Xun couldn't help but chuckle, with undisguised mockery in his eyes.

Mother thought this kind of trash could kill him?

How ridiculous.

What would a mother think if she knew that the child she gave birth to was disabled without even half of the evil power?

He licked the blood from his lips playfully and ordered the guardians to put the child in a dog cage and raise him as a dog.

Later, Xie Xun ascended the throne as emperor and controlled the court. For a while, his evil thoughts were endless.

He became the most powerful evil in the world, but in the eyes of the world, he was just a cold-blooded tyrant.

Except for Da Xie, even those who cultivate to immortality cannot see his identity and cultivation level.

Until he met Fuyou.

Fuyou disguised himself as a foreign juggler and came to see Xie Xun and congratulate him on getting rid of his predecessor Su Ming.

He knew everything about Xie Xun, as if he had experienced Xie Xun's life personally.

Xie Xun smiled nonchalantly, thinking it was just his magic.

He has no rivals in the world today, so why should he be afraid of Fuyou?

He casually gave the evil thoughts of the thousand-year-old dragon that he had captured to Fuyou, intending to eat him after Fuyou took it lightly.

Fuyou was not very powerful at that time, so he was overjoyed when he received Jiaolong's evil thoughts. Whether it was to recruit Xie Xun to join the gang, or to share a piece of the pie with Xie Xun, he did not hesitate to show Xie Xun his fortune book.

It was then that Xie Xun saw his fate.

Twenty years later, he will be completely obliterated by a human named Gu Mingzhou with a sword through his heart.

This human being appeared out of nowhere, just like a savior given by heaven to save mankind.

Not only would Xie Xun be killed, but almost half of the evil spirits in the fate book would be eliminated by Gu Mingzhou like slaughtering pigs and dogs.

He is a monster more terrifying than the Great Evil. He cannot be called a human at all. He is simply a half-step true immortal walking in the world.

After his mother's death, this was the first time Xie Xun felt a crisis.

Fuyou gave him a good idea. Don't you have a crippled brother? Wouldn't it be easy to change the fate of that crippled brother?

Xie Xun had almost forgotten about his good-for-nothing brother. He originally thought that the cripple would die soon.