53

Chapter 53 Meat Bun (Second Update)

(Fifty-Three)

"Hurry up... coax me."

It's rare to see a rabbit's shy expression, and such a tone that is not mixed with shame and anger is even rarer.

Rabbit needs him.

Rabbit wanted to be coaxed by him.

Gu Mingzhou suppressed the restless itching at the top of his heart, his Adam's apple rolled slightly, and tried to answer him in a calm voice.

"As you command."

As soon as he finished speaking, the rabbit bumped its head into his arms.

The human body is naturally warm, and Daxie is actually no different from a human being, especially when the furry head is pressed against the heart, and when you reach out and touch it, the thin and soft hair radiates warmth in the palm of your hand, like some cute little animal. Same hair. With every breath, you can clearly feel that the other person's completely opposite soul is closely connected to your own.

Gu Mingzhou's breathing slowed down a bit. He stretched out his arms to hug Shen'er tightly, stroking his back over and over again, dutifully relaxing his mind.

Rabbit had a nightmare. He was so scared that he was willing to say what he was thinking and willingly hugged him and coaxed him. It must be a very terrible nightmare.

Who were you dreaming about?

Could it be that he dreamed that he was dead?

Thinking about this, Gu Mingzhou wanted to laugh a little.

Does it look like he could die so easily?

But if that was the case, the rabbit was worried about him, and he was happy.

"Gu Mingzhou, if you don't kill Fuyou, I and Super Bad Super Fierce will not leave for the time being. Please think carefully." Shen Er said dullly in his arms.

Gu Mingzhou groaned and asked in confusion, "Do you know Fuyou?"

Otherwise, why would he always be stopped from killing Fuyou?

Shen Er: "I don't know, I just don't want you to go, you have to figure it out!"

Gu Mingzhou pursed his lips, but still refused, "No."

Zhu Xie is not something he can just not do if he doesn't want to do it. The mission to stay tomorrow, even if he is really going to die, he must go.

Seeing that he rejected her again, Shen Er became anxious and glared at him fiercely, "Okay, after I leave, I will have many evil thoughts and become the worst evil in the world and kill everyone."

Gu . Ming Zhou remembered that the rabbit had threatened him in the same way during the day, and couldn't help but smile and said, "You won't, because you love super bad and super fierce people, so you will definitely not eat them."

Rabbits are good rabbits, and other evil ones They were all different. If I had to say it, Gu Mingzhou felt that he was just a more powerful rabbit among rabbits, not the big evil among rabbits.

"That's not necessarily true!" Shen Er gritted his teeth and said, "I can do anything, don't act like you know me very well."

He pushed Gu Mingzhou away, not to mention feeling sad now, he Now that I see Gu Mingzhou, I feel angry and full of anger.

How could there be such a person in the world? Sure enough, Gu Mingzhou was born specifically to defeat him!

Gu Mingzhou obviously didn't take his words to heart, and said casually, "Okay, I understand, then you can eat more."