13

Chapter 13 Jade Rabbit Water Sleeves

(Thirteen)

After hearing this, Gu Mingzhi woke up like a dream and suddenly realized, "That's a good idea."

What kind of good idea is that? ?

Shen Er simply wanted to punch these two people to death, "You guys, please stop this. I have already lost my identity as your wife, and if you wear women's clothes again, how can I have the face to see others in the future!"

But Gu Mingzhou and Su Qing Yan, however, had already been immersed in the world of women's clothing and ignored his words.

"Although Su Ming has a male body, his appearance is indistinguishable from male to female, so he would look great in women's clothing. The more Su Qingyan looked at it, the more he thought it was feasible, and gradually he started to feel a little bit better about it. Farewell

Su Ming Not to mention, in terms of appearance, he is indeed the most stunning person Su Qingyan has ever seen. Su Qingyan really wants to see him try wearing a girl's clothes. And the

ancient evil wore women's clothes, the king of heaven and I It is impossible to believe it even if you come here. In this case, the Gu family will not notice anything and will give up because of the appearance of Gu Mingzhou's wife. Seeing that he was a little shaken, Gu Mingzhou said in time, "

It just so happens that senior brother took me as a The dress Su Mingzun bought was damaged. Please ask your senior brother to bear the cost of this women's dress. "

It turns out that this dress was bought by Gu Mingzhou. No wonder it is the most fashionable style at the moment. It is not terrible for Su Qingyan to break something that belongs to Su Ming, but it is terrible for Su Qingyan to break something that Gu Mingzhou bought for Su Ming. That was absolutely impossible without compensation.

Without compensation, based on his understanding of Gu Mingzhou, Gu Mingzhou would not give up until he tore off some skin from his body.

Su Qingyan broke out in cold sweat on his forehead. He couldn't figure it out. Why is the relationship with Su Ming so good? There must be some terrible secret hidden in it.

Without curiosity, you will not provoke someone. Su Qingyan wisely did not ask further.

He touched his body. , painfully pulled a purse from his waist, and handed it to Gu Mingzhou diligently, "I only have so much salary left this month, do you think it's enough, junior brother?" "

Although his family has a wealthy ancestor, the family rules are strict and they hardly give any money. This salary is all the money Su Qingyan can afford now. Gu Mingzhou took the purse, weighed it, and was not

satisfied: " Doesn’t Senior Brother still have jade pendants that can be pawned? The dress you ruined on Su Mingzun's body was Yunxiu, very expensive. "

The protracted sound of the last three words clearly meant something.

Su Qingyan: ...

He hesitated for a long time, reluctantly took off the jade pendant from his waist, and handed it into Gu Mingzhou's hand like cutting flesh.

Gu Mingzhou Zhou picked up the jade pendant and looked through the light, shaking his head, "It's still not enough, senior brother, I heard that your Qingxiao sword seems to be a famous sword..."

Su Qingyan's face turned purple: "Yes, it's a family tradition. Yes, you know this. Gu

Mingzhou covered his lips as if in surprise: "That must be enough. Thank you, senior brother." "