45

Chapter 45: Medical Treatment

(Forty-five)

When Shen Er woke up, he opened his eyes and saw a strange red bed curtain.

He rubbed his eyes in confusion and subconsciously reached out to touch the super bad guy next to him.

After touching for a long time but not finding it, Shen Er was stunned for a moment, then suddenly sat up and lifted the quilt. The soft bed was empty, and there was no sign of the little cub anywhere.

Moreover, why are the colors and patterns of this quilt and pillow different from the one he used yesterday?

Shen Er hurriedly put on his shoes and opened the bed curtain, only to realize that this was not the Tianzi No. 1 room he had stayed in before.

But...a strange palace.

The furnishings in the palace were extremely simple, with only the most commonly used tables, chairs and benches, and a few orchid porcelain vases. The windows were wide open, and the sunlight fell on Shen Er's body from the window, gradually dyeing his hair golden.

Shen Er stood there stunned, almost thinking that he was dreaming.

This is where?

He reached out and pinched his arm, almost crying from the pain.

Not a dream.

He clearly remembered that after he came out of the dungeon last night, he took the cub back to sleep.

But now not only is the cub missing, he also doesn't know where he is.

Could it be another demon's illusion?

After a moment, a figure walked in from the door of the room, covering the sunlight in front of Shen Er. He raised his head, met Xie Xun's eyes, and frowned, "Military advisor?

" Your Majesty lives here."

They couldn't attract attention. Xie Xun had no choice but to bring Shen Er to this palace where he didn't usually live, and set up a formation to hide his traces. This was a secret realm that could not be discovered by anyone. The formation If you don't untie it, you can only enter this place, but you can't leave it. Even if Gu Mingzhou had extraordinary abilities, he would never be able to find this place in three or two years.

Shen Er looked at him blankly, wanting to make sure if this was an illusion. "Did you bring me here?"

Xie Xun nodded.

He cast a sleeping spell on Shen Er and originally wanted to throw the child away. Unexpectedly, when he arrived at Tianzi No. 1 room, the child disappeared.

He knew that Xiao Qing must have hid the child on his own initiative, but it didn't matter. The top priority was to stay away from Gu Mingzhou first. As for the child... it wouldn't be too late to find someone to get rid of him in the future.

"What about Super Bad?" Shen Er's face darkened, "What did you do to Super Bad?

" I can't help him, isn't your Majesty very clear about it?"

Hearing this, Shen Er stepped forward and grabbed his collar, gritted his teeth and said, "You will always have a way to deal with him, don't you think I know that?" "This subordinate

didn't hurt him. , it was Gu Mingzhou who took him away. Gu Mingzhou deliberately hid it from you and me. He actually had a second inner elixir. After injuring Xiao Qing and me, he snatched the child away. His subordinates had no choice but to In order to save your life, we can only take your Majesty away first." Xie Xun said calmly.