33

Chapter 33: Fantasy (Third update)

(Thirty-three)

After hearing this, Gu Mingzhou looked back at the strong demonic energy surging deep in the floating clouds. He had indeed reached the edge of the demonic realm and only had to step in. .

After a long while, he took a deep breath and rubbed his suddenly painful forehead.

Now that the matter was over, it was no longer necessary to send Shen Er back, so he would just keep Shen Er and the child locked next to him the whole time.

He really... How much did he owe Shen Er in his previous life, and how much would he have to pay back in this life?

"That's great," Shen Er hugged Little Chao Bad as if he were going out for an outing. He excitedly opened the carriage door curtain and looked at his future natural dining hall, "No need to go back!" Thanks to

God's gift, he was about to start. Got it!

*

When he got off the carriage, Gu Mingzhou still had a dark expression on his face and followed closely behind Rabbit, never leaving.

The gate of the Demon Realm is a pass sealed with ancient formations, but this pass can only seal some demons with low cultivation level, while those with strong strength can come and go freely.

Shen Er hugged Super Bad and looked up at the tall pass. There were rust-red marks everywhere on the stone wall, as if they had been washed by blood.

It is indeed a demonic realm.

Before he entered, he smelled the sweet scent of the evil thoughts of the demons.

The most delicious evil thoughts in the world are those of demons, followed by evil demons and evil people, and finally ordinary demons and ordinary humans.

There is no distinction between good and bad demons, they are all extremely evil in nature. This was Shen Er's favorite meal.

Shen Er hummed a little tune with great interest, and was about to walk in with Super Bad in his arms. Before he could take even half a step, someone pinched his shoulders and pulled him back.

"Be careful." Gu Mingzhou held Shen'er's wrist tightly and warned, "The Demon Realm is extremely dangerous, and the formation is also a killing formation. You can only enter after I break the killing formation." Beside him, Wei

Liao Wei Liao said calmly: "Come on, he is not a three-year-old child."

Wei Liao still vividly remembered the scene when Shen Er almost killed him that day. When Shen Er came to the Demon Realm, he followed up on the murderous man in his backyard. No, there is no need for them to worry.

Shen Er pulled his hand away: "Don't worry, I understand what you mean." The

palm of his hand suddenly became empty. Gu Mingzhou took a breath and held his wrist again, "Then you have to follow me."

Shen Er : "..."

This person is definitely obsessed with him, right?

If you want to lead him, just say so, and you still find so many excuses.

With the intention of making Gu Mingzhou fall in love with him so much that he could not help himself, he compassionately asked Gu Mingzhou to hold his hand, "Okay, just hold him for a while." Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou raised his hand slightly

. Mei, inexplicably understood something from Rabbit's expression, his fingertips slowly slid down from Shen Er's wrist, and held Rabbit's hand.

Smaller than his hand and very soft.