66

Chapter 66 Touch it quickly!

(Sixty-six)

"Who do I say? It turns out to be you."

Gu Mingzhou killed and sealed the great evils in his life, and he carefully recorded every one of them in the book for future generations to refer to.

He was so familiar with these great evils that even if there were only partially scrawled memories in this shell, he could clearly remember their identities.

When Shen Er heard what he said, he shivered all over. He turned around to take a look at Gu Mingzhou's face, but the sword blade on the side of his neck suddenly came closer. The rabbit shivered violently and did not dare to move at all.

"Who told you to escape from the bottle? Go back!" Shen Er didn't know why he could speak. When he saw the puppet Gu Mingzhou before, he obviously couldn't speak and was just like a piece of wood.

Whose puppet can speak for itself? !

The two cubs rushed up and beat him, "Let go, daddy, bad guy, bad guy, what are you going to do!"

Unfortunately, the cubs' fists hit Gu Mingzhou, who was as weak as a mosquito bite, and Gu Mingzhou was not around. He casually patted the side of Shen'er's face with his sword and said softly, "Tell me, what exactly did you do?"

He remembered clearly that when he first saw Su Ming, it was on Fufeng Mountain. At the altar, Su Ming looked human-like, but had a very bad temper. He raised his hand and ate all the evil thoughts of the tiger demon tied up on the altar. When he saw him coming, not only was he not afraid, but he wanted to eat him too. Enter the stomach.

Su Ming was not a kind person. It would be fine if there were other evils that he didn't recognize, but he recognized this one.

The Sumings of the past generations have relied on this face and the sorcery to confuse people's hearts to create and consume evil thoughts. One generation of Sumings even destroyed the human dynasty, triggering years of wars, resulting in people being in dire straits, people in dire straits, and evil thoughts in the world lasting for a long time. Absolutely.

"I didn't do anything. Let me go quickly, or you will die!" Shen Er threatened him tremblingly, regretting in his mind why he had sent Gu Mingzhou to buy roast chicken. If he hadn't been so greedy just now, his life wouldn't have been in danger now.

Hearing his threat, the cold sword blade still did not leave the side of his neck. Rabbit cried without tears and prayed that the real Gu Mingzhou would come back soon. This was not an illusion, it would really kill someone!

"Do you think...I will believe that you didn't do anything?" Gu Mingzhou sneered, "I know best what kind of evil you are."

Rabbit knew that he would not believe him. After all, the first life of Gu Mingzhou His attack was ruthless, and his heart was as hard as a stone. It was impossible to survive until someone came to save him.

He must quickly find a way to save himself!

"Speak, my patience is limited."

Gu Mingzhou squinted his eyes. He clearly remembered that he wrote about Su Ming's great evil in the book about great evils, but why did his reincarnation turn a blind eye and give birth to a child with Su Ming?

Is he so irresistible to temptation?

Su Ming is indeed good-looking, but he is definitely not a person who is motivated by sex.

Gu Mingzhou was just about to press for more questions, but Shen Er in front of him suddenly closed his eyes, as if he had made up his mind. Then, green smoke suddenly appeared around him, wrapping his figure in it.