47

Chapter 47 Wildfire

(Forty-seven)

Qing Yan had no choice but to look at these two bastards, so she had to turn her eyes and look at Xiao Qing, Fufengshan and the others, and only the two guardians Su Ming could barely communicate with each other: "During these days, you You have to work harder. I have never heard of Daxie being pregnant with a human child. If there is anything strange about him, you can come to me in time." Xiao Qing

was really proud of him and praised him, "Master Qing Yan is really a healer. Kind-hearted, capable and rigorous and responsible!"

There always has to be a popular person in the family. Qing Yan finally felt a little comfortable with his praise and no longer cared about Shen Er and Xie Xun's rudeness. He simply gave Shen Er some medicine to support his health, then found a side hall to continue practicing.

In the blink of an eye, three months have passed.

In the Valley of the Fallen Immortals.

Shen Er is trying to think of ways to destroy the Hidden Dragon Formation every day, but as Xiao Qing said, the formation cannot be destroyed by external force. It is impregnable and can only wait for it to dissipate on its own.

Even so, he was not discouraged for a day and tried his best to get the super bad guy back to him.

But gradually, Shen Er's body's reactions began to appear as the pregnancy months increased. He would often retching and vomiting, and would feel like vomiting even if he was just lying on the bed doing nothing. Xiao Qing was so scared that Xiao Qing gave him medicine every day. The spell was used to recuperate the body, and he wished he could feed all his evil thoughts to Shen Er.

With the care and help of Xiao Qing and Qing Yan, Shen Er's violent reaction was relieved a lot.

Six months later, Shen Er's body gradually adapted. For the sake of the little one in his belly, he no longer destroyed the formation. Instead, he lay in bed every day and ordered this and that, or randomly picked Xie Xun who he didn't like and gave him a meal. temper.

But every time Xie Xun pretended not to hear, Shen Er was asking for trouble, and in the end he didn't bother to scold him anymore.

"Your Majesty, what do you want to eat today?" After Shen Er became pregnant, she would eat something every day to replenish her strength, and Xiao Qing had already developed a good skill.

On the soft couch, Shen Er held a storybook and cracked melon seeds. Without raising his head, he said, "I want to drink fish soup."

"Young man, go and prepare it."

After the words fell, he was stunned for a moment. He used to be in Fufeng. On the mountain, Gu Mingzhou would often catch fish for him to make soup. He was very good at his craftsmanship. He was clearly a young man from a wealthy family, but he was also proficient in cooking, chopping wood, and fetching water.

During these days, he had been thinking about how well Chaowei was doing, and he had almost forgotten about Gu Mingzhou.

Has Gu Mingzhou not noticed that he is gone yet? Why haven't you come and taken him out?

This heartless bastard must have forgotten about him!

The more Shen Er thought about it, the angrier he became, and he threw the melon seed skin in his hand to the ground.

He knew that what Gu Mingzhou said that day about liking him and only having him in his heart was all lies.

Human beings' mouths are not trustworthy, and they will say anything to achieve their own goals, especially Gu Mingzhou, who is so evil-minded. He will never believe Gu Mingzhou's lies again.