17

Chapter 17: When you get married, you get married

(Seventeen)

The main hall of the Gu family.

As soon as Gu Mingzhou and Shen Erfang entered the door, they saw that the main hall was full of people.

On both sides were relatives of the Gu family, all elders of the Gu family. Sitting at the top was a graceful old woman with white hair and kind eyebrows, who was Gu Mingzhou's grandmother.

Seeing them entering the door, the voices that were still chatting in the main hall disappeared instantly. Everyone looked at Gu Mingzhou and Shen Er behind him.

"Come back tomorrow?" Someone spoke first, breaking the silence in the main hall, "Just now we were talking to your grandmother about you, and I heard that you have now entered the inner sect of the Yiqing Sect and are the most capable disciple of the sect leader. , I said at the beginning that you will definitely be successful, and now it seems that it is true."

Gu Mingzhou agreed calmly, and bowed one by one: "Thank you for your concern, second uncle. I have met my eldest uncle, my second uncle, and my eldest aunt. , second aunt, and grandmother."

Shen Er watched him bow and salute with curiosity, always feeling that human rules were extremely strange.

This room full of people, who are not even in the Golden Elixir stage, can make Gu Mingzhou, who is in the Void Refining stage, so respectful. Is it possible that as long as he is old enough, he can make Gu Mingzhou obedient?

This is not the case for their great evil. The guardians on the left and right are thousands of years older than him, but they still want to worship him as their ancestor.

"Follow the salute." Gu Mingzhou reminded in a low voice.

Shen Er curled his lips and reluctantly followed Gu Mingzhou's example and saluted everyone.

Seeing Shen Er's salute, all the elders looked at each other, and no one dared to speak first.

Gu will just go home tomorrow. What are he going to do with a girl?

"It'll be great if Zhou'er comes back. You've worked hard these past few years," the grandmother at the top finally spoke. She looked at Shen Er with sharp eyes and said calmly: "Who is this? Zhou'er, why don't you introduce me?"

Gu Ming Zhou immediately spoke: "This is my new wife, her name is Shen Er, she is a woman from the Su family of Yan Ze, and now she has my child in her belly." As soon as

these words came out, the whole hall fell silent.

Soon, everyone couldn't sit still.

"How could you marry a wife and have children without informing your family? Your parents have ordered a matchmaker. This is a rule set by our ancestors. You have always known etiquette, how could you do such an immoral thing!" "The

marriage of the Chu family has been decided. , a car with betrothal gifts, what do you want us to do!"

"The Yanze Su family, could it be the Sword Immortal Su family, this, this, this..."

"No, absolutely not, this matter must not be let between Su and Chu. The family knows that, in my opinion, the top priority is to hide the matter first, and I will put your wife in another courtyard first."

Everyone started to discuss each other, and no one cared about the feelings of Gu Mingzhou and Shen Er, as if they It's just an accessory that the Gu family can carve out at will.

Even people like Shen Er who hate Gu Mingzhou feel that these people do not regard Gu Mingzhou as a human being.

A dignified cultivator in the Void Refining Stage, among their demons, is enough to be considered a Demon Lord, yet he is expected to be judged here by this group of little golden elixirs.