72

Chapter 72: Selling Password

(Seventy-Two)

"I'm sorry, brother."

After the words fell, Shen Er's body stiffened slightly. He seemed to have been looking forward to this unfamiliar title for a long time, but when he actually heard it, he was a little at a loss.

Shen Er slowly turned around and looked at Xie Xun with a complex expression, "I am not that easy to coax. Do you think you can cancel it all with just one sentence?"

Xie Xun pursed his lips and took out a dagger from his sleeve. He put it on the table and said softly, "You do it."

He has been hiding his whole life and has lived long enough. Just as Shen Er said, he is a rat in the gutter, a coward and a coward, at least in this world. Today, he is no longer hiding.

He would be more relieved to die in Shen Er's hands than to die in Gu Mingzhou's hands.

Shen Er stared at him, rushed forward, and snatched the dagger from the table.

Xie Xun lowered his eyelashes and waited quietly for Shen Er to make a move.

"I don't mind killing you." Rabbit put the dagger into his lapel. He knew Xie Xun. If he didn't take this knife, the next moment the knife would be stabbed into his heart by Xie Xun himself, " I have other things to do today, and I have to go back to see the children, otherwise you will be dead today." Hearing

his lame excuse, Xie Xun was startled, raised his eyes, and said with a slightly hoarse voice, "Shen Er."

"If you really have nothing to do, help me take care of the children and don't think about doing bad things all day long." Shen Er's voice gradually became lower, and he moved his eyes unnaturally. "Also, Chaoji misses you very much."

After saying that, Rabbit immediately turned around and ran out dragging Gu Mingzhou.

Xie Xun stared at his back for a long time, until Shen Er disappeared from his sight. He slowly stretched out his hand and placed it against his heart, feeling the weak but clear beating.

——Just now, there is something warm here for some reason.

*

Gu returned to the Gu family tomorrow morning and read almost all the ancient books in the library. Finally, he found a way to separate the great evil in the book written by himself in the first life.

His past self helped him invisibly again.

Gu Mingzhou peeled off Song Jingyu. In order to ensure nothing went wrong, this time Gu Mingzhou directly attached the red talisman and seal scroll to the long sword to get rid of Fuyou.

This was a killing move that even his first life after falling into the devil could not withstand. Unless Fuyou had the power to reach heaven, he would never die again.

The only thing that surprised Gu Mingzhou was that as soon as Song Jingyu regained his energy after reforming his evil ways and still had the devilish aura around him, he immediately warned him, "There is no possibility of human beings and great evils. Gu Mingzhou, please don't follow my old path." , I am the biggest lesson."

Gu Mingzhou:...

"Really, if I hadn't met Xie Xun, I wouldn't be in this situation today." Song Jingyu thought of her body being taken over by Fuyou and killed. The scene still made me feel scared, "Whether it's Xie Xun or Fu You, Daxie really doesn't have a good thing."

Gu Mingzhou ignored him and looked up at the door.

Fortunately, Rabbit was not there when he took the children out shopping, otherwise Rabbit would have been so angry that he would tear Song Jingyu alive.