26

Chapter 26 You asked for it

(Twenty-six)

The cub's cry seemed to remind Gu Mingzhou that this was not a dream.

He pinched himself hard, and the pain in his arm showed that everything in front of him was not false.

How is it possible...

the rabbit is really not a false pregnancy!

It must be because he was cursed by Shen Er unknown to him that day and spent the night with Shen Er in the cave!

He was actually able to hit the target in one go, and Shen Er's male body was actually able to give birth to a child. God really played a big joke on him.

Gu Mingzhou's fingertips trembled and he tried his best to calm down. Now that the child had been born, the fact was so unchangeable that it was useless for him to do anything.

Although he had expected this outcome before, when it actually happened, he realized that he was not fully prepared.

It's all because of his indulgence that day that he ended up like this. Maybe if he hadn't bullied Rabbit a few times that day, Rabbit wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

The word "sex" has a knife on its head. The ancients were sincere and could not be deceived.

Thinking of this, he accepted with great difficulty the reality that he wanted to be a father. He looked at the cub making milky sounds and the rabbit sleeping soundly on the soft couch, and fell into deep thought for a long time.

So, now that the child is born, what should I do?

"Ugh...it's all bastard Gu Mingzhou's fault..." Shen Er was still asleep, wondering what he was dreaming about, talking nonsense in his sleep.

He was silent.

Yes, he blames himself this time too.

Gu Mingzhou suddenly remembered that White Rabbit said he wanted to give him a chance to cancel the bet, but he refused.

Tomorrow morning the rabbit wakes up and sees that he has really given birth to a baby. Is that okay?

No one knows how he will be dealt with by Shen Er at that time. If he resists, the Heavenly Thunder will strike him and he will be seriously injured even if he is not dead in the Void Refining Stage.

In this way, Shen Er will definitely show off his power and step on his head and humiliate him in every possible way. What's more, Shen Er gave birth to the child. According to the bet sworn by the law of heaven that day, he is now bound by the law of heaven. He became a slave controlled and tortured by Shen Er.

Thinking of this, Gu Mingzhou closed his eyes and stood up from the bed.

Now that the matter is over, before Shen Er wakes up... let's write a suicide note first.

Anyway, he couldn't find his true love, and he would die before he was twenty-five, which is not less than a year or two. If he was to be tortured by Shen Er for another four years, it would be better to die cleanly.

Just as he was about to find paper and pen, he caught a glimpse of the naked little kid under the soft quilt from the corner of his eye, and suddenly reached out and grabbed a piece of his clothes.

Unlike children born from human pregnancy, this child was not born from the mother's body, but more like popping out of Shen'er's belly. Therefore, there were no wrinkles on his body, and his face was not bright red. Not even an umbilical cord.

The chubby little hand gently grasped the corner of Gu Mingzhou's clothes, causing him to pause slightly and stop his movements as if by accident.

The cub's eyebrows look like Shen'er's, and when he cries, he looks more like Shen'er.