25

Gu Mingzhou and Shen Er have reached a delicate balance. Before Shen Chaobao is born, Gu Mingzhou will continue to treat him as if there is a real child in Shen Er's belly, and Shen Er will no longer care about the accident between the two. A matter of contract.

Back at Gu's house, they still completed the wedding ceremony, but the wedding night did not continue.

It was a fake marriage, but it accidentally made Shen Er so unhappy. Gu Mingzhou didn't want to continue the show, lest Shen Er would use this matter to make things difficult for him again.

They had been staying at Gu's house for a month and a half, and it was time to go back. Grandma's body was still being recuperated by doctors, so it would be useless for Gu to stay here tomorrow.

They rested briefly for a few days, then said goodbye and returned to the mountain.

Before leaving, grandma called Shen Er and Gu Mingzhou into the bedroom alone and apologized to Shen Er sincerely.

"Shen Er, from now on you will be the one who cares about the family. What happened on the day of the wedding is all blamed on grandma." Grandma sighed, took Shen Er's hand, and said from the bottom of her heart, "The Chu family has made trouble for you. As for the marriage, it's all because my grandmother agreed to the Chu family's marriage proposal without authorization. If my grandmother had known that they had such a good granddaughter-in-law like you, she would never have agreed to their marriage."

Shen Er: "Ah, it's okay."

He was no longer angry. Well, it's nothing to make a contract. In the future, Gu will be reincarnated tomorrow and have to be a cow or a horse for him.

"Grandma understands your sincerity." Seeing how generous he was, grandma's eyes became slightly wet. "It was grandma who made you feel wronged."

Shen Er: ...

Why are you crying? Did he say something wrong?

The only person who knew the whole story twitched his lips slightly, pulled Shen Er behind him, and whispered: "Grandma, there is no need to keep it in mind. The marriage contract has been completed, and Shen Er understands your feelings."

Grandma wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes . , glared at him, "You kid, you don't understand etiquette. You will also have a family in the future. You must not be as heartless as before. You should treat Shen Er better, you know?"

Gu Mingzhou ? : "...I haven't treated him well enough?"

Heaven has eyes. How can he not be easy on Shen Er? If he listed the charges, he might not be able to write even half of them.

But after hearing this, Shen Er nodded as if he had really been bullied: "Grandma, he always bullies me."

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhi's teeth itched, and he stretched out his hand to grab his collar, "When did I..."

"Gu Mingzhou." Grandma suddenly raised her voice and called him by his full name, "Put down Shen Er."

Gu Mingzhou froze on the spot and put the rabbit on the ground with a secret smile in his hand. Then she heard her grandmother say in a solemn voice,

"From today on, you are not allowed to bully Shen Er anymore." Under Gu Mingzhou's incredulous eyes, her grandmother turned to look at the silly and snickering rabbit, and said lovingly, "Shen Er, if he If he dares to bully you, you will go back to Luoyu to find your grandmother, and your grandmother will make the decision for you."

"Okay!" Shen Er nodded excitedly, "This is what you said, if he bullies me in the future, I will come to you."

Grandma. She was stunned for a moment, and was amused by his reaction. She stretched out her hand and rubbed Shen Er's head, "Okay, as I said, I'm waiting for you at any time. I heard that you like to eat plums. When midsummer comes, grandma will send you a mail." Meizi goes to Yi Qingzong."