50

Chapter 50 Little Senior Brother (Second Update)

(Fifty)

"Are you ready?" Shen Er suppressed his anger, tried to treat Gu Mingzhou as a stranger, and asked in a gentle voice, "I think you are quite powerful. Why does it take so long to untie a mere spider web?"

Gu Mingzhou chuckled and said, "It's easier to untie it faster. You can use sword energy to break the cobweb into pieces, but your clothes may suffer along with it."

Shen Er: ...

If he gets the glory no matter what, then he might as well do it himself!

"Don't worry." Gu Mingzhou comforted him patiently, peeling Shen'er's wrist out of the cobweb little by little.

Soon, Shen Er's wrist was finally able to move. He glared at Gu Mingzhou through the mask. When he saw Gu Mingzhou looking towards him, he quickly put on a smile and said, "Thank you kindhearted person for the rescue."

Gu Mingzhou picked a pick. eyebrow.

It was the first time I heard him thanking himself. Although it was a bit fake, it felt pretty good.

"You're welcome. Where are you from? Why haven't I seen you before?"

Hearing this, Shen Er coughed lightly and casually made up: "It's in a far away place. Don't worry about it. Quickly untie this Something."

"Oh."

Ben also wanted to hear Rabbit's lies that were full of loopholes, but it was a pity.

After a long while, Gu Mingzhou slowly untied the cobwebs for him, with a look of regret on his face.

Shen Er turned his wrist and sneered, "Hehehe, Gu Mingzhou, who do you think I am?" He

finally coaxed Gu Mingzhou to untie his cobwebs, and now Gu Mingzhou couldn't take advantage of it anymore. By bullying him, he no longer has to hide his identity.

He wanted to beat Gu Mingzhou unconscious and take the super bad guy back!

Unexpectedly, before he could reveal his identity, Gu Mingzhou immediately said: "I can tell from your attire and mysterious temperament. You must be a powerful hermit from a far away place." Shen Er

choked, and after a moment, he responded in a deep voice, "You have discovered all this."

Suddenly, he felt that the identity Gu Mingzhou mentioned seemed very impressive, and he sounded like a master among masters.

Gu Mingzhou chuckled lowly without exposing him.

Dare to admit anything.

"It seems that you have some discernment. Since we met here, we are destined," Shen Er paused and smirked, "I will accept you as my disciple."

Gu Mingzhou's smile froze slightly, "? "

Shen Er patted Gu Mingzhou's shoulder, took the opportunity to wipe all the sticky spiders on his hand without mercy, and said with great compassion: "I see that you have wonderful bones and excellent bones. You are a capable person. You are a good young man who will inherit my mantle. If you agree, I will teach you my family secrets. It will be very powerful." Listening to

Rabbit's tone of "I don't believe you are not interested," Gu Mingzhou fell silent. Mo, refused: "I'm sorry, I don't want to learn."

"You don't have any ambition at all," Shen Er sighed pretending to be profound, "I am willing to teach you because you can save me. If the opportunity slips away, it will never come back. Not everyone can have the opportunity to leap over the dragon gate."