75

Chapter 75: Overcoming the Tribulation

(Seventy-five)

The sky suddenly darkened. Shen Er raised his head and saw thunder and lightning deep in the clouds. A strong wind blew up and destroyed large areas of the bamboo forest.

The violent shower suddenly fell, and the calm stream suddenly surged. The sky suddenly turned purple-red, and then a golden light burst out. A thunderstorm fell and hit Gu Mingzhou hard. The smoke and dust were billowing, and Shen Er could hardly see clearly. Wherever Gu Mingzhou was, the thunder tribulation seemed to be the roar of heaven, sweeping across the entire land with terrifying murderous intent.

Shen Er's mind was trembling, and his whole body was trembling and froze in place. It was not until his legs were almost unable to support his body that he came back to his senses, leaned down, and tried to look for Gu Mingzhou through the smoke and dust.

The fierce hurricane blew people's eyes open, and Shen Er shouted in panic, "Gu Mingzhou!"

The person was extremely small in front of the thunder, and a strong wind and raindrops blew by, easily sweeping away his voice.

Shen Er has never seen such a terrible catastrophe. It's true that no one has survived the catastrophe in the past three hundred years, but there is absolutely no one who has experienced a thunder catastrophe like this.

He anxiously wanted to carry the wind and walk towards Gu Mingzhou, but he saw the smoke and dust melting away. Gu Mingzhou propped his long sword on the ground, stood up slowly and stood at the place where the thunderstorm fell. The spiritual energy escaped endlessly, and he With a solemn look on his face, he yelled at Shen Er, "Don't come here!"

Shen Er quickly stopped where he was, relieved to see that Gu Mingzhou was fine.

The person in front of him was able to withstand such a terrifying Purple Gold Thunder Tribulation with his mortal body. Shen Er had never felt so reassuring about Gu Mingzhou's power as he did now.

He's really awesome.

The rabbit huddled in the corner of the rock, looking at Gu Mingzhou from a distance, silently cheering for him from the bottom of his heart.

Thunder tribulations followed one after another, and the purple and gold thunder tribulations struck the ground and shook up a cloud of dust. The surrounding bamboo forest had all been wiped out, and the sky was as dark as night.

Rabbit trembled with fear every time a thunderstorm fell. He stared at Gu Mingzhou intently, fearing that Gu Mingzhou would not be able to bear it and fall down. Fortunately, Gu Mingzhou managed to hold on every time.

Forty-six, forty-seven, forty-eight...

Rabbit counted seriously. He raised his head and saw that the clouds were getting thicker and the thunder tribulations were becoming more fierce and fierce.

It was raining heavily, and in the hazy rain and fog, he saw that Gu Mingzhou could hardly stand. Shen Er's eyes suddenly turned red. He bit his lower lip and rubbed his eyes.

If possible, he would rather not ascend tomorrow.

People will die, really die.

The protective aura was so weak that it was almost transparent. Gu Mingzhou raised his eyes and looked in the direction of Shen Er. Hot blood flowed from his forehead, and his eyelashes were soaked with blood. He could only see a blurry bright red shadow.

If he fell down like this, Rabbit would be worried.

Gu Mingzhou stood up with difficulty holding his long sword, raised his head, and let the rain wash away the blood from his eyelashes. He chuckled softly, looked at Shen Er, and whispered, "I'm fine."