2

Chapter 2: Broken

(2)

The rabbit in the palm of the hand struggled desperately, as if he understood what Gu Mingzhou said. Gu Mingzhou immediately became interested, and tapped the rabbit's head with his fingertips, smiling deeply: "Do you understand? I heard that rabbits that give birth to intelligence are more nutritious."

Shen Er listened to his words in disbelief and quickly bit Gu Mingzhou's wrist.

This bastard actually wanted to eat him. He, Shen Er, was always the only one who ate others, so how could he be eaten by others!

"I'm just kidding you." Gu Mingzhou suppressed his smile and said softly, "You're lucky, I don't have time today."

Shen Er almost wanted to blurt out a few curse words and scold him to death, but he was afraid that if his identity was revealed, Gu would be scolded. Tomorrow, I will capture it directly and seal it in the cave.

Fortunately, his prototype was not evil at all, and Gu Mingzhou could not tell his identity.

He had to calm down, otherwise he would be sealed for another hundred years. He really couldn't wait another hundred years.

Gu Mingzhou raised his eyes and looked at the evil-filled cave not far away. His mind was far away. He casually picked up Shen Er with his fingers and touched the little rabbit's soft back repeatedly.

The miasma is too thick. If he goes further up, he may be attacked by the poisonous miasma. When the moon comes out at night and the spiritual energy of heaven and earth is strong, these poisonous miasma may be broken.

Shen Er didn't know what he was thinking about. He just felt that his head seemed to be out of control. When Gu Mingzhou's fingers touched him, his whole body began to slowly heat up, making him feel dizzy as if he had a cold.

The touch on the back was extremely clear, and every stroke was like a soft feather slowly brushing against Shen Er's heart, tickling it.

He turned over, hoping to escape the control of the big hand, but Gu Mingzhou's hand quickly pressed up again, and slowly kneaded Shen Er's soft abdominal hair with extreme abandon.

Shen Er couldn't help but steam rising from the corners of his eyes. He completely lost the strength to escape. He scratched Gu Mingzhou a few times with his claws, but the force was soft, as if he was tickling Gu Mingzhou.

Being held down and touched again and again by the enemy was simply a shame and humiliation!

Even if it wasn't to hide his identity, Shen Er would never tell anyone about this matter.

Gu Mingzhou was thinking about ways to break the miasma, but he didn't notice the changes in Shen Er at all, let alone Shen Er's trembling ears and expression that was about to cry without tears.

He had been petting the rabbit for an unknown amount of time. When he came to his senses, the rabbit had lost its strength and collapsed on the ground, with its little head drooped and its tail raised high.

Gu Mingzhou was a little strange. He raised his eyelids in a leisurely manner and asked quietly, "Is it so good?"

It's so cool, sir!

Shen Er didn't have the strength to scold him, and there was a puddle of moisture in his eyes. Even Shen Er himself didn't know why this happened when being touched by Gu Mingzhou.

Now he just hopes that Gu Mingzhou will get out of here, stay away from him, and stop touching him.

However, the next second, the hand pinched Shen'er's soft, plush ball-like tail.