32

Chapter 32 Chestnut Shell

(Thirty-two)

The two people in the corner stayed in place at the same time.

Su Qingyan looked at Shen Er in astonishment, wanting to observe his reaction, but she only saw Shen Er's trembling side face, and could not clearly see the expression on Rang's face.

Shen Er didn't respond?

Junior brother, this is already a clear show of love, right?

With Gu Mingzhou's temperament, being able to say such words is already his limit!

Shen Er suddenly withdrew his gaze, stared at Su Qingyan, and lowered his voice, "You didn't hear anything."

Su Qingyan:?

He burst out laughing. He didn't expect Shen Er to react like this, "Okay, I'm deaf."

After all, being deaf for a day didn't last long. Su Qingyan looked at Gu Mingzhou's back in the room with gloating, and smiled secretly,

it was worth being deaf to see this good show.

Shen Er narrowed his eyes and stared at Gu Mingzhou, who was holding the super bad guy not far away, observing secretly.

It turns out that as long as he doesn't have evil thoughts, Gu Mingzhou will worship, admire and even like him gratefully.

So what does Gu Mingzhou like? Does he like anything as long as he doesn't have evil thoughts?

This hobby is quite special.

But this is also very simple and easy. Anyway, even if he eats with evil intentions, he will definitely eat it behind Gu Mingzhou's back. As long as he coaxes him, won't it be enough?

By then, Gu Mingzhou was being played around by him without realizing it, and he was trapped in his charm and couldn't extricate himself.

Maybe in the future, in order to win his favor, she will even catch her evil thoughts and offer them to him to eat!

Thinking about this, Shen Er became even more excited.

If Gu Mingzhou is willing to personally catch his evil thoughts, he can eat all the Kunpeng in the sky!

Shen Er started planning excitedly.

In the wing room, Gu Mingzhou, who had not heard any movement for a long time, was slightly stiff.

What's going on? Why haven't you come in yet?

What is the rabbit doing?

He used a ray of consciousness to explore the situation outside the door. Shen Er and Su Qingyan were clearly still where they were, motionless, as if they had no intention of coming in.

Gu Mingzhou coughed slightly and said in a low voice to the little boy on the soft couch, "Why isn't your father coming back yet? Just stay here and I'll go find him." As soon as he stood up,

two people walked in from outside the door. .

"I'm starving to death." Shen Er walked up to Gu Mingzhou as if nothing had happened and deliberately patted his shoulder gently, "Go and buy some food for me."

Gu Mingzhou paused slightly and said as if nothing had happened. Answered him, "You're back so soon, what do you want to eat?"

Shen Er thought for a moment and said, "I want to eat roasted chestnuts."

Gu Mingzhou said "hmm", raised his eyes slightly and looked at him, "Alright? Is there anything else?"

Is there anything else you want to say to him?