23

Chapter 23 Butterfly

(Twenty-three)

I bought plums, a pack of green plums.

Shen Er was lying on the soft couch, looking at Gu Mingzhou standing quietly in front of him. He felt very proud. He stretched out his hand and picked out a plum from the package of plums in Gu Mingzhou's hand. Take a piece, put it in your mouth and savor it carefully.

The plums were pickled with sugar. Only green plums were more plentiful at this time of year. Shen Er first tasted the greasy sweetness of the sugar, and then the sour taste of the plums began to rise on his tongue. It was so sour that he felt that his teeth were really about to break. It seemed like it had fallen.

Shen Er was so sore that his features were squeezed together, but he was unwilling to let Gu Mingzhou go so easily.

He chewed the plum and said bravely, "Hiss, it's not sour."

Gu Mingzhou: ...

He laughed, picked out another plum from the paper bag, and handed it to Shen Er, "Then Do you want to try something else?"

Shen Er glanced at him, took the plum and threw it into his mouth.

After a while, Shen Er resisted the urge to spit out the plums, "Hiss, it's still not sour."

Gu Mingzhou: "...It's almost done."

After a while, he vomited again.

"No, you go buy it again. This time I want to eat something more sour." Shen Er spit out the plum core and looked at Gu Mingzhou, "Reach out your hand." Gu Mingzhou's forehead pulsed with veins. After a

while, he still stretched out his hand. He took action, and then watched helplessly as Shen Er spat out the plum cores that he had eaten and were covered in saliva into the palm of his hand.

I don’t want this hand anymore.

Seeing his expression, Shen Er finally felt comfortable, and even the constant urge to vomit was relieved a lot, "What's your expression? I vomited in the palm of your hand because I value you. Why don't I vomit in someone else's hand? Hurry up." Thank you, sir."

Gu Mingzhou took a deep breath, suppressed the urge to clean up the rabbit, and forced a smile: "Thank you, Your Majesty." "Ah

, what are you thanking me for, can you tell me together?" Shen Er Surprised that Gu Mingzhou could endure this, he seemed to have found some interesting toy and continued to play with Gu Mingzhou badly.

It turned out that this was how Gu Mingzhou felt when he bullied him. It was really fun!

Seeing Rabbit's expression, Gu Mingzhou knew what he was thinking.

"Say it." Stupid Rabbit was still urging.

Gu Mingzhou closed his eyes and told himself that it was not time to beat the rabbit to death. The rabbit's false pregnancy was caused by him, and he also needed the rabbit to accompany him to fake a marriage to show his grandmother... All these

things, he successfully used Morality and sense of responsibility convinced him, he gritted his teeth, smiled lightly and said, "Thank you, Your Majesty, spit that thing into my hand."

Ah -

Shen Er felt relieved and sighed with satisfaction.

So cool! !

Gu Mingzhou, you also have today!

The happiest day in the century. No one can understand how he feels now. This is the happiest day for him in the past three hundred years, bar none! !