EXTRA 6

"If you talk nonsense again, I will never bring you to see anyone again." Shen Er said in a breathy voice through gritted teeth, and pinched Gu Mingzhou's waist, "Do you hear me?"

"Hiss..." Gu Mingzhou took a breath, "I heard it, I know I was wrong."

The rabbit's hands are still so strong. It seems that Qing Yan is right. The lack of appetite is indeed due to overeating.

Not having children was not a pity. Shen Er breathed a sigh of relief. At least he no longer had to lie in bed for several months. He was quite satisfied.

Moreover, this false pregnancy also inspired Gu Mingzhou's will to survive when he ascended, allowing Gu Mingzhou to ascend successfully, which was barely a blessing in disguise.

Qing Yan looked at their actions and felt even more filled with emotion.

When I was a child, I didn't see Shen Er being more capable than Xie Xun. I didn't expect that Shen Er's sorcery to deceive people was even more powerful than Xie Xun's. Even Gu Mingzhou was bewitched by him to the point where he looked like he was going to accept the punishment.

He was really jealous of Su Ming's power, but it was a pity that the two brothers were both tough.

He sighed and said tentatively, "Now that I'm done with the treatment, can I go back?"

Shen Er nodded and said, "Okay, you can go back."

Qing Yan immediately stood up from the rocking chair as if she had been granted amnesty. She didn't want to stay here any longer and ran away. Before she could get far, she heard Shen Er speak.

"By the way, tell Xie Xun for me when you go back, saying that I will leave today and will bring the children to visit him someday." These days, I have been relying on Xie Xun's place, which has caused a lot of trouble for Xie Xun. Don't bother me. Shen Er doesn't know if Xie Xun dislikes him. Maybe even if Xie Xun dislikes him, he is too embarrassed to say it directly.

Now that Gu is back tomorrow, it's time for him to leave.

The children have fallen behind a lot in their homework, so we have to go back and let them continue studying in school.

Qing Yan was eager to leave quickly and said quickly, "Okay, I'll tell him when I get back."

After seeing Qing Yan off, Gu Mingzhou lowered his eyes and looked at Shen Er, and said softly, "Can you go home with me now?"

Shen Er turned back and glared at him, "I'm going back because I want Super Fierce and Super Bad to go back to school. It has nothing to do with you."

"Yeah... yes." Gu Mingzhou rubbed his head and whispered, "It's been a hard life these days."

"That's right, I have to take the children to watch cricket fights every day during the day, and go to the hot springs with them in the evening. You don't know how tired I am..."

Obviously I just want to play.

Gu Mingzhou couldn't help laughing, but he didn't expose him, "Then let's go back now?"

"What else?" Shen Er glanced at him, raised his paw, "Get up and drive back to the palace."

Gu Mingzhou stretched out his hand to catch his paw in a very cooperative manner, with a deep smile, "Welcome Your Majesty back to the palace."

*

Taihe Immortal Palace.

White camellia blooms all over the mountain. Protected by the immortal energy of Gu Mingzhou, it is warm in winter and cool in summer. The camellia flowers will not wither all year round and are fragrant throughout the year.