71

Chapter 71 The Master of Clear Soup (Second Update)

(Seventy-one)

Shen Er took Gu Mingzhou out, and happened to bump into Wei Liao, whose face was full of makeup and lip marks, and his hair was messy, as if he had been beaten.

"What's wrong with you?" Rabbit was shocked.

Wei Liao's face was extremely ugly, "Nothing happened."

What should he say? Did he say that he had just been kissed randomly, and the prostitutes found out that his wallet was empty and beat him up?

This kind of stupid thing will rot in his stomach for the rest of his life.

"Whatever," Shen Er scratched his face and simply didn't bother to ask again, "We just happen to be looking for Xie Xun now, so you can come too."

Gu Mingzhou passed by Wei Liao and raised his eyebrows, "Nice hair style."

Wei Liao: "...You won't die if you don't speak."

After a while, Shen Er stood in front of a door and spoke with great determination, "There is absolutely no mistake this time, right here, Protector You and Xie Xun are inside! "

Gu Mingzhou laughed secretly. He guessed that there was definitely no Right Protector inside this time.

Sure enough, they opened the door and the person sitting inside was Xie Xun.

"Where is the Right Protector!" Shen Er was anxious, "How is this possible? The connection between me and the Right Protector is not working?"

Xie Xun frowned slightly when he saw the three uninvited guests, "Xiao Qing just left."

After hearing this, Shen Er just managed to regain some face, "Haha, I'm just telling you, he must have been here just now."

Gu Mingzhou laughed and said cooperatively, "Yes, Your Majesty is really powerful. He said to find Xie Xun You can find it."

"That's right." Shen Er didn't praise him, he just said, "It's such a small thing, it's simple."

Xie Xun looked at him indifferently, "So, why did you come to me?"

He and Xiao Qing just happened to pass by here today and wanted to drink some tea. It was a miracle that Shen Er found him.

"I can't explain you a single sentence," Shen Er pushed Gu Mingzhou, "Go ahead and tell me."

Gu Mingzhou nodded and briefly stated the story of the future.

"Song Jingyu said that you took out his heart and exchanged fate with Fuyou. Is this true?"

Xie Xun looked calm and took a sip from the tea cup. "I have been in Luoyu City since I was seriously injured." "

Song Jingyu? Have you seen him?" Wei Liao couldn't believe it.

Isn't this too fast?

Gu Mingzhou nodded, "Since what you two said is different, I will release Song Jingyu to confront him."

He also wanted to know whether Xie Xun was an enemy or a friend, and whether he should be killed.

After listening to what he said, no one had any objections.

Gu Mingzhou put the evil-killing bottle on the table. For a moment, everyone held their breath and stared at the evil-killing bottle.

Song Jingyu was released.

He slowly raised his head, looked at Xie Xun who was sitting on the chair lazily drinking tea, and sneered, "

Xie Xun, I finally meet you, how long are you going to keep pretending?"