Eleanor White is victorious

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

The train ride had flown by quickly, thanks to Juliet's nap and she now felt more ready than ever to start a new year. She was excited to once again, be the prefect of Ravenclaw house but one thing she was not happy about was that, Draco Malfoy was a slytherin prefect. Juliet had actually forgotten he even was one, until all prefects had a mandatory meeting with dumbledore before his welcome back speech. There he stood, a mere two metres away from her, his blonde hair hanging over his forehead.

She made no effort to even look in his direction, she simply took on Dumbledore's brief and moved on. Making her way to the great hall and taking her seat next to Eleanor. Who, already had her plate stacked high with all sorts of food and Juliet had to laugh. They both paid full attention to dumbledore as he spoke but the whole time, Juliet felt as if there were a pair of eyes burning into the side of her face but anytime she looked around, no one was looking her away. She shook the thought away and put it down to her being a paranoid person. As dinner came to an end, her and Eleanor linked arms and walked out of the hall, eager to return to their shared dorm and unpack. Unfortunately for them, an encounter in the hall, slowed them down.

"Oi white! Can I say, your ass looks amazing in that skirt" Blaise Zabini's voice was easy recognisable. The girls had been hearing it constantly since third year, when his crush for Eleanor first developed. Loud hollers echoed down the hall, presumably from Theodore Nott. Juliet huffed loudly, she was about at her wits end with these boys.

"Shutup, both of you" Juliet sneered as she spun around, her small fists were clenched at her sides.

"You know Walter's, that's the second time you've spoke out of turn to me today" Theodore Nott would have had steam emitting from his ears if it was possible.

"Well maybe that's because you're a dimwit, who has no brain inside of his head" Juliet took a small step forwards, but she didn't quite think it through because Theodore Nott did the same, his face was now leaning over hers and his rapid breathing fanned across her forehead.

"Watch. Your. Tone" his teeth were gritted so hard that Juliet was shocked they didn't break.

"Listen here asshole" it was now Eleanor's turn. "Step away from her and watch YOUR tone!" The blonde girl stood beside Juliet, watching Theodore like a hawk.

"White you better-.."

"Enough. Leave the ladies alone"

That voice. That calm yet cold tone. It belonged to no other than Draco Malfoy and Juliet couldn't believe that the same boy who tormented her on her first day, was now telling his friends to back off.

"But-..." Theodore started but was cut off when Draco raised his hand, a signal that obviously meant 'shutup'.

"I said...leave them alone. We have matters to attend to" the Malfoy heir flicked his eyes quickly to Juliet's, but the didn't linger because within a second they were back on the Nott boy.

"Consider yourselves lucky" Theodore smirked before walking away from Juliet.

"Eleanor, I just wanted to ask-..." Blaise walked closer but Eleanor held up her hand, just like Draco had.

"Listen here zabini, it is not going to happen. Not now, not ever! So back off and stop wasting your breath!" Her normally soft voice, filled the corridor. Juliet's eyes widened at her sudden outburst.

Blaise nodded his head slowly as he turned away, walking to join his two friends, before the three of them, disappeared out of sight.

"I am victorious!" Eleanor exclaimed loudly as she jumped up and down, in relief and excitement.

"To Blaise zabini never bothering you again!" Juliet laughed  as she grabbed ahold of Eleanor's hand.

"Let's go, before Theodore comes back and hexes us in the hall" Eleanor smiled playfully before pulling Juliet along with her, and off they went, back to Ravenclaw tower.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼