Confusion

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

When Juliet peeled her eyes open the next morning, the bright sunlight that filled the room gave her an instant headache, or maybe it was the large amount of alcohol she consumed the night before. She lifted her head slowly, trying not to anger it more and she saw that Eleanor's bed was empty, but she could make out the sounds of running water coming from the bathroom. Satisfied with her friend's whereabouts she dropped her head back against her pillow. She was still wearing the same dress that she was yesterday and all of her makeup was still on her face, although it was probably smeared everywhere by now. Normally Juliet would freak out about the importance of removing makeup before sleeping but right now, she couldn't care less that her pores were blocked with foundation.

The sound of the shower stopped and then not even two minutes later, the door opened. Juliet groaned loudly, her eyes were closed as she massaged her temples.

"El never let me drink again, honestly I don't know why I did it, I was just really-.."

"I don't know why you did it either, love" Juliet's eyes flew open and she jumped to a sitting position. Her brain felt like it was pounding against her skull from her sudden movements and she winced slightly.

"Stay led down, at least until I can get you a pepper up potion" Draco shook his head with a frown.

"W-what are you doing here?" Juliet stuttered over her words as her eyes took in his appearance. His torso was bare and only a towel hung lowly around his hips. Draco wasn't a muscular boy, but his slender figure was mouth waterlingly gorgeous. He had prominent V lines and veiny arms and Juliet swore she could make out some abs.

"My eyes are up here Jules" Draco smirked as he caught her checking him out. Juliet's cheeks blushed red, she'd never seen a boy so exposed before.

"But to answer your question, I bought you back here last night after you had a fight with Parkinson and when Eleanor came back she told me to stay. She's gone to have breakfast by the way, that girl gets mad when she's hungry" Draco chuckled as he picked up his pile of clothes.

"Y-yeah she always has and also, Jules? Since when do you call me that?" Juliet narrowed her eyes. It was a nickname that Eleanor had devised in second year and it just stuck, but she was the only one who used it.

"Well I just thought we were at a point where it was acceptable" Draco shrugged casually before walking into the bathroom and leaving the door open a crack.

"I like when you call me Jules" Juliet smiled softly, even though he couldn't see her.

"Then Jules it is" Draco called out.

"Ugh I need to get changed, I feel gross" Juliet mumbled more to herself than anyone else. She stood up from her bed, wobbling on her feet as she did so. A wave of dizziness took over her body, so she stood still until it passed. Draco still had the bathroom door shut so Juliet quickly stripped down into just her thong, running across the room quickly, covering her chest with her hands as she rummaged in her trunk.

"Holy fuck-Jules" Draco's voice made Juliet's eyes widen and she turned just her head to the side to see him leaning against the door frame to the bathroom with wide eyes and a slightly parted mouth. His eyes landed on her bare ass and Juliet wanted to disappear.

"My eyes are up here, love" Juliet smirked as she spoke, a sudden spurt of confidence washed over her as she removed her hands from her chest and turned around, taking painfully slow steps towards the boy.

Draco couldn't believe what he was seeing, her body was more perfect than he could have ever imagined, and he had imagined it, many times. He gulped harshly as she stood right in front of him, he didn't know where to look.

"Do you like me like this?" Juliet's voice was sultry as she spoke and Eleanor would be proud.

"Mhm-yeah...I do" Draco was finding it hard to talk. His throat had suddenly become very dry.

"Good to know" Juliet winked before turning around again and grabbing a hoodie. Pulling it over her head.

"Tease" Draco smirked devishly as he jumped onto Juliet's bed, crossing his arms behind his head.

"So...when do I start helping you? With the vanishing cabinet?" Juliet pulled a pair of joggers onto her bottom half. Joining Draco on the bed once she'd done so.

"You just made me hard and now you're asking me about the bloody vanishing cabinet?" Draco scoffed. Only Juliet could go from sexy to Ravenclaw nerd in a matter of seconds.

"There are more important matters than me making you...hard" Juliet whispered the last word and Draco let out a snicker at her innocence.

"Not right now there isn't. Today is for us. None of that bullshit" Draco opened his arms up, allowing the small girl to lay her head on his chest.

"So what are we doing on this day of us?" Juliet looked up at Draco through her eyelashes.

"Well first we are going to get you that potion and then we will go back to my dorm and eat the food that we are going to steal from the kitchens" Draco smiled widely "and then I'd like us to get to know eachother better".

"There's not much to know about me" Juliet bit her lip, hard. She'd always hated the whole 'getting to know someone thing'. Her whole life was pretty normal and boring and the only thing that made her remotely interesting was the thing she couldn't talk about. Her father.

"Nonsense. You're very interesting to me Juliet Walters" Draco stroked his hand over her head "now let's go, there's much to do".

"Okay, let's go" Juliet locked her hand with his and allowed him to pull her to her feet. Today would hopefully be better than the last.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼