Juliet's Epilogue

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet Nott had spent sixteen years of her life, with a different name, a different identity, alone. But Juliet Nott got to spend just over a year of her life, with more family than she was aware she had, she had finally found herself and...she got to be with him.

To her, that was a bigger blessing than anything and having to give up the rest of her life, didn't seem so bad because she'd found everything she was looking for and when death came, she welcomed it.

Juliet wasn't sure she would ever find her peace, at least not until Draco could join her but when her eyes shut in one plain, they reopened in another and she was greeted by open arms.

"Nice to see you again Walter's" her eyes widened, that was a voice she technically hadn't heard in more than fifty years.

"Evan" Juliet smiled widely. He looked the same as he did when she last saw him, although Juliet knew, he died a long time ago.

"Surprise" Juliet turned around, Abraxas Malfoy and Timothee Nott were both smirking at her.

Juliet smiled, so wide that her jaw hurt.

"Hi" she choked out.

"That...was beautiful" Evan spoke as he placed his hand on Juliet's shoulder.

"One of the bravest things I've ever witnessed" Abraxas added.

"I'm so proud of you" Timothee spoke with a content smile.

"What are you guys doing here?" Juliet asked as she looked between them all.

"We asked ourselves the same thing, it was a month since you last saw us but we haven't seen you for more than 50 years" Abraxas spoke with a chuckle.

"We were confused as to why we were stuck here, together, watching you live but we figured it out..." Evan looked to Timothee.

"You, Juliet, are our peace. We were here, waiting to greet you" Timothee grinned.

"I get to live out the afterlife with you?" Juliet looked between them, once more.

"If you'd like" Abraxas shrugged with a smirk.

Juliet let out a breathy laugh, eternity with the Slytherin Boys of nineteen ninety three? Not too bad.

"Of course, when your loved ones pass, I'm sure they'll join the crew" Evan wrapped his arm around Juliet's shoulders.

"Now, come along, we have people to watch and laugh at" Abraxas slapped his hands together, wrapping his arm over timothee's shoulders and dragging him off into the distance.

"Ask me" Evan spoke with raised eyebrows.

"Huh?" Juliet asked with furrowed brows.

"You want to know where we are" Evan gave her a tight lipped smile.

"Where are we Mr Rosier" Juliet smiled.

"We are, wherever you want to be Juliet...think of a place, any place" Evan whispered. Juliet looked at him questionably but with the shake of her head, she thought of the tree by the black lake, in the summer of nineteen forty three, when the sun was warm and the flower's were in full bloom.

Before her eyes, their surroundings changed and her now bare feet, touched the cool grass that rested in the shade of the large oak tree. She smiled widely as she saw, Evan, Abraxas and Timothee, sat under the tree in nothing but their swimming attire.

Abraxas stood up and jogged towards her, his hand outstretched and as he bowed to her, Juliet took his hand with a giggle, letting him pull her over to their sacred spot.

As she looked between the three boys she once knew, she knew that even after death, life continued. She'd be reliving the best moments of her life, over and over again, with her friends for eternity and even though she craved the people she'd left behind, she found peace in knowing that they'd join her one day.

She looked to the blue sky, silently thanking Merlin for Draco being infatuated enough by her, that he had to know her. She thanked Theodore for being the best brother there ever was and she thanked Tom, had it not been for him, she would have never met the boys that had been waiting for her in her next life.

Juliet Nott would wait, she'd wait for Draco and Theo and Tom. She'd remain infatuated with them, forever.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼