The Slytherin boys of 1943

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

Juliet had been finding everything strange, sleeping alone in a dorm, was strange. Having professors that weren't her own, was strange. The strangest thing of all though, was getting accustomed to the Slytherin boys of nineteen forty three.

They were known troublemakers and heart throbs of the whole female population of Hogwarts. Juliet had been sat next to a blonde Ravenclaw in transfiguration, who had spent a whole hour asking Juliet about Anthony Avery. Even though Juliet had told her multiple times that she was new and didn't really know him, the girl wouldn't Shutup about how lucky Juliet was to be in Slytherin with him.

Juliet found the whole thing rather exhausting, especially because so many girls swooned over the cold and dark, Tom riddle. He didn't even show any of them an ounce of attention, it was as if any teenage boy instincts he should have had, were non existent.

Juliet was currently sat in a chair in the Slytherin common room, with a book resting in her lap. She'd decided she needed to act normal, Tom was already having suspicions about her and she couldn't let her plan be tarnished before it had even been executed. Her peace was shattered though as the four Slytherin boys entered the common room. Most of them didn't acknowledge her but Evan Rosier, sent her a smile. Juliet knew the easiest way to infiltrate their group, would be through him, it's how she would get closer to Tom.

She watched in her peripheral vision as they took centre stage at the sofas under the window. They poked fun at eachother and their loud bickering was giving Juliet a headache but their voices came to a stop as a grumpy looking Tom riddle, approached them. As he walked across the room, he looked over Juliet with a scowl but she sent him a sarcastic smile before shoving her nose back into her book. She found it rather ironic how the boy was so cryptic, because maybe, he should teach his goons how to keep their voices down.

"I'm telling you rosier-she's been here before. There's something going on with her!" Tom growled in a hushed tone.

"Maybe she was a fragment of your imagination...I mean she's gorgeous, it wouldn't surprise me if you saw her in your dreams" Timothee Nott spoke with not a care as to wether anyone heard him or not.

"Don't be so ridiculous. I do not dream of such adolescent things" Tom sneered.

"I haven't noticed anything off about her...sure she's quiet but, she seems nice enough" Anthony Avery shrugged as he looked to Tom, who looked as if he would explode.

"Lestrange...anything to add" Tom looked over to the almost black haired boy.

"Nope" he was definitely the coldest of them all, apart from Tom.

"Where is Malfoy?"

"He should be here any minute" Avery spoke nonchalantly.

"There he is" Evan nodded towards the door and at this revelation, Juliet diverted her eyes to the entrance. A boy with platinum blonde hair and striking features walked in, his body was slender and his hands were shoved deeply into his pockets. Juliet let her mouth fall open, he looked exactly like Draco. He seemed to feel her eyes on him because he instantly looked at her, sending her a wink as he walked past.

Juliet suddenly felt uncomfortable, a wave of sadness washing over her. She jumped up, her book tightly in her grip as she walked across the room and as she walked past the group of boys, she diverted her eyes to the floor. She daren't let them see her cry.

"Walters" the voice of Evan Rosier bought Juliet to a stand still. Thankfully for her, he came to her. Guiding her body to the safety of the staircase.

"Hi Evan" Juliet forced a smile onto her face.

"You heard us talking didn't you?" Evan gave Juliet a sad smile.

"Yes...but it's okay" Juliet brushed it off, maybe this was a good thing.

"Don't listen to Tom. He's...well..."

"An asshole" Julie shrugged.

"Some would say that yes" Evan chuckled as he scratched the back of his head.

"I most certainly would" Juliet smiled.

"I was wondering...if you'd like to join me and the others for breakfast in the morning. I noticed you sat alone at dinner"

"Um-I don't know..." Juliet looked to the ground, playing hard to get seemed like a good idea.

"Come on, they aren't that bad. Tom is rarely ever there. Got a better option?" Evan rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Well no....all of the girls are rather, horrible" Juliet laughed slightly and she couldn't miss the grin that graced Evan's face.

"That they are. If you want to, you know where to find us" Evan smiled once more before walking away, allowing Juliet to climb the staircase.

As the brunette boy took a seat back on the sofa, next to Avery. Tom's eyes burned into his back.

"You invited Juliet to breakfast?" Tom narrowed his eyes and the other boys all looked to Evan nervously.

"Yes. She hasn't got any friends" Evan shrugged.

"It was a nice thing to do" Anthony patted his friends shoulder.

"I don't have a problem" Timothee spoke.

"The attractive brunette who was staring at me? I'm more than okay with it" Abraxas smirked.

Of course, Lucas said nothing. Like always.

"Then...I'll be joining you all as well" Tom spoke with a devilish smirk. A look the boys knew far too well, he had a plan and somehow, Evan knew it would end badly.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼