Exposed

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

With a day until she would returning home, Juliet was preparing herself to bring Tom back. She'd been cooped up in her dorm, surrounded by books upon books about all sorts of different magic, however, none of them gave her a clear answer and she was starting to lose hope. She'd promised Tom and she would keep her promise, no matter what.

Desperate times, called for desperate measures and Juliet made the conscious decision to tell Timothee Nott, who she was. His father, her great grandfather, possessed the same power that she did and he might be the only person who could help her. Tom of course, thought it was a bad idea for her to talk to a 'delirious old man' as he put it, but there were no more options. 

So, as she stood in front of Timothee, who had of course, bought Abraxas with him. She felt lost for words, no matter how many times she opened her mouth, nothing would come out. How was she to tell her grandfather, that she was his granddaughter from nineteen ninety six.

"Juliet are you going to say anything? It's been ten minutes?" Timothee looked at her with raised eyebrows and Abraxas nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay-um-well...I don't know how to say this. Just promise you'll both remain calm?" Juliet looked between the boys, who both shared a confused look before nodding their heads.

"Okay...Timothee, my name is Juliet Nott, not Walter's. I'm your granddaughter and I'm actually from 1996. I have the same power that your father does, I came here to save my world from the evil that is Tom riddle" Juliet pointed at Tom, who gave the boys a tight lipped smile. Timothee's mouth was parted and he looked between Tom and Juliet in complete bewilderment.

"I'm sorry...this has to be a joke" Timothee let out a nervous chuckle. "Abraxas, you're in on this aren't you?".

"Umm, no. I'm actually just as shocked as you" Abraxas furrowed his eyebrows deeply. "Wait...your necklace, it is the stone from my families vault, isn't it?".

"Yes" Juliet nodded "your grandson...Draco, he gave it to me".

"You're in a relationship with my grandosn? What a lucky bastard" Abraxas chuckled but Timothee still couldn't wrap his head around any of this.

"Show me" the curly haired boy stood up from his seat and took a step towards Juliet.

"Go ahead" Juliet nodded. He needed this, he needed to see it.

"Legilimens"

~~~

"If anything...this is your fault. For getting my mother pregnant, for abandoning me because of your disgusting pure blood supremacy, which by the way is ridiculous seeing as you bow down to a man who's blood is just at tainted as mine. Oh! And guess what...I'm not interested in having you be a father to me, I'm interested in Theo being my brother, that's it. So don't think for a second that you have any fatherly control over me, I do what I want, when I want. Got it?" Juliet kept her eyes narrowed on his face and when she watched his jaw clench, she smirked.

Theo couldn't suppress the smile that fell upon his face, she was definitely a Nott and definitely his sister.

"Time to go" Tiberius gave Juliet one last disapproving look before he walked towards the fireplace. He lit it and Juliet watched as the flames turned green. "In you go" he ushered Theo and Juliet towards the fireplace and both of them stepped into the flames.