I wont watch

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

It didn't take long for Eleanor to return to her and Juliet's shared dorm and when she did, she found Juliet surrounded by pieces of parchment that had been scribbled all over. The girl honestly looked like she was having a mental breakdown, but Eleanor knew better than to ask what was going on.

Instead she simply gathered her books and left the room, heading for the library to complete her homework. On her slow walk there, she bumped into Draco and Theo.

"Hey Eleanor!" Theo jogged over, his messy curls bouncing as he did so. "Is Juliet still in bed?"

"Yeah, she's in the dorm. Feel free to go and see her" Eleanor smiled softly.

"How will we get in?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"You'll have to figure out the riddle" Eleanor chuckled at the thought of the boys trying to figure out an answer.

"Great. Thanks" Draco rolled his eyes as he grabbed Theodore by his sleeve and started to drag him down the corridor.

The two boys made the excruciatingly long walk to the Ravenclaw tower and Theo was complaining just as much as he was the first time, if not, more.

"I hate this damn castle...whose idea was it to put a common room up here" Theo huffed as he climbed the spiral staircase.

"Blame rowina ravenclaw" Draco sighed, fed up of Theo's never ending complaining.

"What a bitch" Theo mumbled under his breath, mostly because he was scared of the grey lady that was said to haunt this part of the castle.

"Careful" Draco laughed, he had too heard the stories of Helena Ravenclaw, though he didn't necessarily believe it.

The boys finally made it to the large wooden door, Draco reached up and tapped the brass eagle knocker once and waited in anticipation for its riddle.

"Seas with no water. Hills with no earth. Roads never stepped on. What am I?"

The eagle spoke in a sing song voice but Draco scowled. This was ridiculous.

"How the fuck are we meant to know that?" Theo groaned as he ran his hands through his hair.

"We just need to...think like Juliet" Draco had a look of determination on his face.

"Okay let's see...oh! Draco, I love you! Give me a kiss! Come here and worship the ground I walk on!" Theo mocked his sister's voice but Draco simply punched him in the arm.

"Shutup!" Draco hissed at his friend.

"You said think like Juliet...so I did" Theo crossed his arms over his chest and leant back against the wall.

Draco repeated the riddle over and over in his mind and after a five minute silence, something clicked.

"A map! You're a map!" Draco had a look of hope in his eyes and it seemed he was correct because the wooden door swung wide open.

"Oh thank god" Theo sighed as he pushed away from the wall and followed Draco into the common room. They got a few strange looks from some of the younger Ravenclaws but Theo just sneered in their direction.