1996

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

Juliet's body shook slightly, from lack of sleep and excitement. She hadn't been able to get a wink of sleep last night, too eager to be back home, back with her brother and Draco. Although, guilt consumed her mind when she thought of him, she had kissed Tom. She couldn't deny that she felt something for Tom and even though technically she did nothing wrong because she and Draco weren't together, she was also aware that she loved Draco. He would be there, waiting for her, or at least she hoped. There was a small part of her that wondered if maybe, he'd found someone else amidst the chaos of nineteen ninety six.

As she shook the thoughts from her mind, she stood up from Tom's sofa, the place that she should have left last night but she couldn't find the courage. Scared that she'd be pulled away from this place when she was all alone. Her eyes bore into the wood of Tom's door and she wondered if he was awake. Her feet betrayed her as they approached the oak wood, her wand was tightly in her clutches as she muttered the spell that she knew far too well.

"Alohamora" the door clicked and Juliet pushed it open gently, creeping into his room to see him still fast asleep. His brown hair was a tousled mess on the top of his head and his plump lips were slightly parted as small breaths of air passed them. The sheet was only covering the lower half of his body and Juliet found her eyes tracing his bare chest. She felt a curiosity, the need to know what it felt like to be held by him, what it would feel like to be loved by Tom Riddle, if he could love.

Juliet walked quietly towards his bed before gently sitting on its edge and swinging her legs up. She scooted down, until she was led flat on her back and as she rolled onto her side, her nose was a mere few centimetres away from his. His small breaths, fanned her face and Juliet smiled softly, seeing him so peaceful, gave her hope for his life in nineteen ninety six.

Her hand moved to his jaw then she softly traced his skin with the tip's of her fingers but the sudden loudness of his voice, made her jump.

"It's strange that you invited yourself into my bed" Tom didn't open his eyes, he didn't need to, he knew who he'd see.

"Oh my Merlin!" Juliet jumped into an upright position.

"What were you doing?" Tom asked with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing" Juliet cleared her throat and stood up, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Mhm" Tom grinned as he stood up. Revealing his bare torso and lower body, that was only covered by his boxer shorts.

Juliet gulped and diverted her eyes to the ceiling.

"When are you leaving?" Tom gulped as he watched Juliet's eyes flicker onto his face.

"My father said mid day, so, an hour or so" Juliet nodded.

"Okay" Tom nodded also. The room fell into an awkward silence and Juliet found herself rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Um so you need to be with me when I-yeah and bring your journal. I'm going to go and say goodbye to the other boys. Meet me in my dorm at 11:30" Juliet smiled before quickly leaving his room and exiting his quarters. She let out a huff as she walked back into the common room, of course the boys were in their usual spot and all of their eyes found her as she walked across the room.