The Nott's

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"Theo, I don't like this" Juliet smoothed her hands down the front of the little black dress she was wearing. It was form fitting but it was anything but casual, she felt like she was going for a meeting with the minister of magic.

"I know Jules, I don't either" Theo was dressed in a black suit that fit him perfectly and Juliet had no doubt that it was Tailor made and probably cost him about a thousand galleons. "We need to go to Nott manor first and get my father" Theo sucked in a breath, he didn't want his father anywhere near Juliet, not after the last time that Juliet saw him.

"Let's go then" Juliet sighed, there was no avoiding this. She was about to he sat in a room with not only her father but the dark lord and Draco's parents. Things couldn't get any worse.

"Take my hand" Theo held his hand out to his sister who looked at it nervously. "You're going to feel sick, very sick" Theo gave her a small smile as she grabbed his hand and suddenly they were being pulled through a tube. Juliet's body felt like it was contorting, being stretched as far as it could go and as her feet hit the ground again, she stumbled forwards clutching her stomach only for Theo to hold her up.

"I know, it's horrible but it will go away in a few minutes" Theo rubbed her back gently.

"I'm never doing that again" Juliet shook her head, trying to rid herself of the nauseating feeling that rested in the pit of her stomach.

"Are you ready?" Theo raised his eyebrows in question.

"Yes" Juliet nodded her head and straightened out her spine. If she had to do this, she would do it with dignity, they'd never know she was scared.

Juliet followed Theo as he approached the large manor that Juliet had never seen from the outside before. Its walls were a dark grey and it looked more like a haunted house than anything else. The shrubbery that covered the outside was mostly all dead, not a shred of green could be seen and Juliet assumed it hadn't been tended to since Theo's mother died.

Theo twisted the metal door knob and the large doors swung open with a creak, Juliet's heels clicked on the marble floor as she walked in and she was bought back to the last time she was here. When her father forced her into a chair and hit her in the face.

"Father" Theo called out into the large house, his voice bounced around the walls and within a few minutes, Tiberius Nott was descending the stairs. His suit was creased and his tie was sloppy and Juliet cringed at the unruly facial hair that rested on his chin.

"I hear this is your fault girl" Tiberius sneered at his daughter as he looked her up and down and as he sought to approach her, Theo pulled her back behind his body.

"Leave her alone" Theo's voice was low and his chest was rising and falling rapidly.

Tiberius held his hands up in surrender as a cocky smirk rested on his face.

Juliet took in a breath before she rounded Theo's body, so that she could look into his eyes as she spoke what she wanted to say.

"If anything...this is your fault. For getting my mother pregnant, for abandoning me because of your disgusting pure blood supremacy, which by the way is ridiculous seeing as you bow down to a man who's blood is just at tainted as mine. Oh! And guess what...I'm not interested in having you be a father to me, I'm interested in Theo being my brother, that's it. So don't think for a second that you have any fatherly control over me, I do what I want, when I want. Got it?" Juliet kept her eyes narrowed on his face and when she watched his jaw clench, she smirked.

Theo couldn't suppress the smile that fell upon his face, she was definitely a Nott and definitely his sister.

"Time to go" Tiberius gave Juliet one last disapproving look before he walked towards the fireplace. He lit it and Juliet watched as the flames turned green. "In you go" he ushered Theo and Juliet towards the fireplace and both of them stepped into the flames.

They were no longer stood in the foyer of Nott manor but in the one of Malfoy manor. Juliet marvelled at the beauty of the place. It wasn't too her taste but she could still admire its intricate design.

Juliet felt a presence behind her and she knew that her father had joined them. He walked past the two teenagers, bumping his shoulder into Juliet who stumbled on her heels, only remaining on her feet thanks to Theo's grip on her arm.

"Asshole" Juliet muttered under her breath but her father heard her and he was quick to turn around. His movements were too quick to predict and his hands tightly grasped Juliet by her neck. He pushed her backwards, slamming her body against the wall, whilst Theo attempted to remove his father's tight grip.

"Let her go" Theo pulled his wand out and pointed it at his father's neck.

"Ha! Go ahead boy...kill me, I can snap her neck in a second"

Theo cautiously eyed Juliet who was clawing at her father's hands and he considered doing it, killing his father but he knew his father was right, he would snap Juliet's neck in a second. Theo had seen him do it before.

Theo lowered his wand and watched as his father smirked before he turned to look back at Juliet, whose skin was turning a shade of blue.

"Listen to me little girl...you might be half of my blood but that won't stop me from killing you. Watch your tone" Tiberius' breath fanned Juliet's face but his words had no effect on her, all she could think about was the air that her body desperately needed.

"Let her go!" Theo exclaimed loudly, his face held a look of worry as he watched Juliet's body start to go limp under his father's grip. He stepped forward but his father removed one hand from Juliet's neck and used it to point his wand at Theo.

"I'll kill you as well"

"No you won't" Theo turned around to see his blonde friend stood on the staircase with his wand pointed at Theo's father. "Let her go. Now. I won't ask again"

Tiberius swallowed thickly before looking at Juliet and back at Draco. He released his grip and Juliet fell straight to the floor. Her hands immediately went to her neck and she felt a sense of Deja vu. This wasn't the first time she'd been strangled by a Nott.

Theo was quick to go to his sisters side, inspecting her already bruising neck before raising his wand and closing his eyes. Juliet could feel the pain slipping away from her neck and she knew that Theo was healing her bruising.

"That...book...from Madame Pomfrey...really helped...huh?" Juliet sputtered the words out, her voice hoarse.

"Shhh. Don't make jokes right now" Theo shook his head with a small smile.

"I should kill you Nott....for laying your hands on her" Draco's voice caught Juliet's attention and when her eyes found him, she felt relief flood through her body.

"Get out of here before I do it" Draco spat towards the older Nott before he walked towards Juliet. He crouched down and ran his hand over her hair before resting it on her cheek.

"Hello, darling"

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼