You're a bitch

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

Two weeks. Juliet had been eating breakfast with the Slytherin boys for two weeks. Much to her utter horror, Tom had also been joining them, every morning and Evan had informed Juliet that this was a strange occurrence.

Apparently, Tom normally declined their offers because he didn't believe in 'superficial friendship activities'. So, Juliet put it down to him, wanting to figure out what her secrets were. Over her dead body.

It was currently a Friday night and Juliet was sat on the sofas in the common room that rested underneath the large windows. A dim green light was rippling over her face, the conversation around her was murmured as she spaced out. She felt as if, for a second, she could drift away.

A hand on her shoulder bought her back and she turned to see the hand belonged to Timothee, who had taken residency next to her.

"Everything okay?" Even his voice reminded her of Theo. Funny, overprotective Theo.

"Yeah...just thinking...about my family" Juliet smiled softly, it was the first time she hadn't actually told a lie since she'd been here.

"Oh, I heard about that. I'm sorry" Timothee looked down to his lap before looking back up.

"What's your family like?" Juliet thought of her father's instructions, technically, this wasn't breaking any rules.

"Well, my father is...strange. That's all I can say and my mother is a light in the darkness" Timothee shrugged and Juliet remembered something, her great grandfather was the one who held the same power as she did, that's what Timothee had meant.

"Oh" Juliet sighed.

The rest of the boys were engrossed in conversation, even Lucas, who Juliet had to admit, was an asshole. He was the only one, bar Tom, who hadn't warmed to her presence but she wasn't bothered, she wasn't here to make life long friends.

The conversation around her fizzled out and Juliet was confused until she turned her head, to see Tom riddle walking towards them. A girl with long black hair was on his tail, a look of disgust on her face. The boys seemed to straighten out, fixing their postures and keeping their mouths shut, something that always stumped Juliet.

"Where were you? There was somewhere you all had to be" Tom looked over the five boys with a grimace before his eyes fell on Juliet, his hard expression seemed to falter for a second but he composed himself quickly.

"Well, we were hanging out with Juliet" Anthony spoke quietly.

"Sorry Avery?" Tom growled.

"He said...we were hanging out with Juliet" Evan was challenging Tom, his eyes narrowing as he looked at the brunette boy.

"And she's more important than our plans?" Tom took a step forward.

"She's better company" Evan mumbled under his breath but all of the boys seemed to hear him because Abraxas cleared his throat.

"Watch how you speak to me Rosier" Tom's wand was visible in his grip now and Juliet found herself gulping.

"I don't see the problem...you've got company" Evan motioned to the black haired girl that was at Tom's side. Juliet moved her gaze to her but the girl looked Juliet up and down with a grimace.

Juliet wasn't one for confrontation but she could feel her hands tightening into fists.

"All of you, bar rosier, come with me. Seems his new infatuation is more important" Tom lowered his eyes onto Juliet and she suddenly felt like she was under a microscope.

"Why do you have to be such a pretentious asshole" Juliet spoke as she looked directly into his eyes.

"What did you call me?" Tom walked around the sofas and leant over Juliet's body, causing her to sink into the cushions.

"An asshole" Juliet growled through her teeth. She could feel everyone's eyes on them, they all knew how stupid she was to go up against Tom.

"Watch your tone, you filthy half blood" The girl who had accompanied Tom spoke up and Tom smirked as he stood back up straight, taking his spot at her side once more.

Juliet's nostrils flared as she stood up from her seat and faced the girl.

"Sorry?" Juliet pulled her wand from her waistband.

"You heard me, who are you to talk like that to OUR lord"

Juliet tilted her head slightly before looking over to Tom. He was already being called a lord, even now.

"Lyra back off" Timothee was now on his feet as well, seemingly getting ready to break up a fight.

"Maybe you should get out of his asshole" Juliet quipped back with a smirk and she heard a few of the boys snicker.

Lyra pulled her wand out and pointed it at Juliet. "Cru-..."

"Expelliarmus!" Juliet disarmed her with ease and once her wand rested in Juliet's hand, Juliet pointed her own wand at her.

"Petrificus totalus" Juliet hexed the girl, smirking as her body was frozen was in time.

Tom watched Juliet intently, slightly amazed at her agility. He'd never seen anyone perform spells with such ease.

"You're a bitch" Juliet spat at the girls frozen body before she turned to Abraxas and threw him Lyra's wand. "Unfreeze her when you feel like it". Juliet turned around and left the common room, climbing the stairs to her dorm with heavy feet.

The sound of footsteps, rang loudly behind her but she assumed it was just Evan, so she left her door open as she sat on the edge of her bed but to her horror, it was Tom riddle who walked through her door.

"Impressive" he spoke casually as he traced his fingers over a few of Juliet's books that rested on top of her draws.

"Leave" Juliet spoke in a snarky tone.

"I'd rather not. I have a proposition for you Juliet" Tom smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What is it" Juliet narrowed her eyes.

"Join my...group of followers. Become my second in command" Tom stared at her, it wasn't a question, more of an order.

Juliet kept her face flat, but inside she was smiling. "I'll join you, on one condition".

"And what is it that you want?" Tom's nostrils flared.

"For you to be nice to me. If you can be nice to me for a week, I'll join you" Juliet smirked.

"Fine" Tom growled as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine" Juliet crossed her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh" Tom turned back to face Juliet, taking slow steps across the room. He placed his hands on either side of Juliet against the sheets of her bed, he leant forward. His nose would touch hers if he moved just an inch closer. "If you ever...disrespect me like that again...I will end you" Tom's eyes flickered between Juliet's eyes and her lips before he smirked and stood back up. He straightened out his robes and turned around, leaving her alone in her dorm.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼