Let me go

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet awoke with a thumping ache in her head, she didn't recognise the room she was in. She was positive it was a Slytherin's dorm, but not one she'd seen before. As her eyes scanned the room, they locked with ones of green. Theodore was in a chair, opposite the bed that Juliet rested on. His legs were spread wide and his arms were crossed over his chest, his face stern as he examined her.

"Are you...you?" Her brother asked skeptically.

"Yeah" Juliet muttered, standing to her feet with a stumble. She rubbed her temples as she walked closer to Theo but when her body was pushed backwards, she frowned. "W-what..." Juliet held her hands out in front of her, pushing against the invisible force field that trapped her. Her hands instantly went to her robe pockets but when she looked over to Theo, she spotted her wand, on top of the dresser.

"It's for the best..." Theo drawled out, telling himself more than Juliet.

"How?" Juliet asked as she dropped back on to the bed.

"Turns out Riddle is great at spells" Theo shrugged.

"This is his room, isn't it?" Juliet asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes" Theo nodded.

"You can let me out, I feel fine" Juliet huffed, pulling at the roots of her hair.

"You felt fine before you tried to kill Harry as well" Theo quipped back, a sour tone on his tongue.

"Oh my-is he okay?" Juliet had forgotten about the things she'd done.

"Yeah, he's fine" Theo stood up, smoothing the creases out of his trousers.

"Where's Draco?" Juliet had only noticed now that it should have been the blonde boy, sat waiting for her to wake.

"He's...we kind of had a falling out. I blame him for this" Theo looked to his shoes.

"Right" Juliet sighed. Great, Draco was off doing god knows what and she was stuck in a literal bubble.

"Juliet...we-I don't"

"Theo...spit it out!" Juliet exclaimed loudly.

"There's nothing we can do..." Theo spat out quickly, watching as his sister's face fell.

"What do you mean" Juliet looked at Theo with wide eyes, begging for it to not be true.

"We can't...fix this" Theo sighed.

"You mean...you can't fix me" Juliet let out a chuckle but Theo only narrowed his eyes in on her.

"How ridiculous is this? I did what I did, to save the god damn world and now look! I'm going to die...I have to die" Juliet's laughter turned into loud sobs and Theo's heart broke at the sight of his sister, curled up on the bed as she cried into her own knees.

"Don't say that we-.."

"It's true! The only way to end this...is this to end me" Juliet smiled as tears fell down her cheeks. "Get me Tom" she mumbled. "Now Theo".

"Okay" Theo nodded quickly, leaving the room and seconds later, the door opened again, revealing Tom's stern expression.

"Hi" Juliet smiled softly, sniffling.

"Hello" Tom took a seat in the same chair that Theo had been sat in.

"I just want you to know, that I don't regret bringing you back. You deserve to live a full life Tom Riddle" Juliet nodded slowly, urging her tears to stop, but more only fell. Toms face contorted into confusion as he looked at the crying brunette but realisation hit him quickly.

"You're saying goodbye, without actually saying it" Tom furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Juliet nod. "We aren't going to kill you. So don't you dare even let the notion consume your mind" Tom sneered. Angry at the girl for even thinking it was an option.

"Tom...it's the only way. You know that, you're smart, about as smart as me, as much I hate to admit it" Juliet chuckled.

"Oh is that finally a compliment?" Tom asked with a smirk.

"It's the only one you'll ever get from me" Juliet smiled as she stared into his brown eyes.

"Juliet...I-i don't know how to say this...I'm not, accustomed to such feelings but I'd like to say that, I care for you and-I think-no I know, that i love you" Tom whispered the last words, clearing his throat after he spoke them, clearly uncomfortable.

"You what?" Juliet asked with furrowed brows.

"Don't make me say it again. I just wanted you to know" Tom bowed his head, the corners of his mouth twitching up, ever so slightly.

"Tom I- in another lifetime, I think it would have been you, us. But-.."

"In this one, you love Draco Malfoy and I'm okay with that. Although, I don't like to share, the only reason I haven't ripped his head off, is because you'd despise me" Tom chuckled slightly at his own words.

"How noble of you" Juliet placed her hand over her heart but as her fingers brushed the emerald that resided around her neck, her face fell flat.

"Can you get Draco for me...I-i need to-.."

"I know" Tom nodded slowly, standing up from his chair. His eyes lingered a few seconds longer on Juliet, taking in her every feature. Her brown eyes, that looked like pools of chocolate and honey. Her upturned button nose and those, plump pink lips that he'd had the honour of feeling against his own. She was a work of art in his eyes, a woman created by the gods themselves. In any other lifetime.

Juliet watched as Tom's eyes finally left hers and as he walked out of the room, she swallowed the lump had grown in her throat. Preparing herself for the conversation that was to come, this might just be the hardest thing she would ever have to do. Meeting Voldemort, taking the dark mark, travelling in time, was nothing compared to saying goodbye to Draco Malfoy.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼