Graham Montague is an ass

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

The train ride was long, too long. Juliet felt like bashing her head with the book that rested in her lap, out of sheer boredom. Eleanor white was fast asleep opposite her, after them spending an hour catching up and after Eleanor eating half of the confectionery cart.

Juliet sighed as she looked over her friend, the girl that had always been there for her since nineteen ninety one. She felt guilt bubbling inside of her, Eleanor would never forgive her for what she'd done over the Christmas break. She would of told her to 'put herself first for once and to do what was right by her, not what is right by anyone else' and had Juliet done that, she'd be mark free and Draco would be dead.

Draco was currently somewhere on this train with Theo and probably Blaise Zabini, she suspected they were talking all things deatheater or taunting Harry Potter, one or the other. A smile grew on his face at the thought of Draco throwing his witty one liners around.

Juliet looked back down to her book and she tried so hard to carry on reading the words on the page but she should have known better. A wave of travel sickness washed over her and she dropped her book down with a huff. Eleanor was still asleep and if Juliet sat here any longer, she would puke.

She stood up quietly and crept out of the compartment, she decided she would just walk the train for a while. The main corridors were mostly empty except for a few inter house conversation's going on and Juliet found the peace...calming. As she completely left the Ravenclaw carriage, she saw the blonde hair of Luna Lovegood, who looked as if she'd come from the Gryffindor carriage. Cho Chang was at her side, with her arm linked through luna's. Juliet had never interacted with Cho, except for a few smiles here and there but from what she'd heard she was nice enough.

"Juliet! It's so nice to see you!" Luna gave Juliet a huge smile to which Juliet reciprocated.

"Hi luna, how were your holiday's?" Juliet prayed to Merlin that Luna didn't ask her the same question.

"Oh they were just great" Luna gave Juliet a dazed smile.

"That's great Luna" Juliet often wondered if Luna was on drugs. She was sure everyone did but it wasn't something you could bring up in common conversation.

"See you at the feast" Luna started to walk forwards and as Cho was dragged with her, she sent Juliet a small smile.

Juliet carried on pushing forwards through the train, the Gryffindor carriage posed no trouble, there was no one out of their compartments. Much to Juliet's surprise but she was now about to enter into the Slytherin carriage, which she was more than happy about. She missed Draco and Theo, after spending everyday with them, it felt wrong to not be at their sides.

She slid the door open and walked in, making sure to close it behind her and as she spun around, she bumped into someone's chest.

"Hello Juliet" Graham Montague, head boy was staring down at her with a smile.

"Hi Graham, sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going" Juliet chuckled as she scratched the back of her head.

"That's okay...maybe you just need some lessons to help with your balance" the tall boy took a step forward and Juliet subconsciously took a step back. Her back hit the glass of the sliding door but she brushed it off as she cleared her throat.

"Sorry, I'll move out of your way" Juliet tried to step around him but he followed her movements, once again blocking her body from the rest of the carriage.

"Hey...what's the rush...just stay for a little bit" his hand came up against the door next to her head and Juliet visibly cringed. This wasn't going to end well.

"I c-can't I have to-.."

"Who's in there that you're so desperate to see hm?" Montague tilted his head slightly as he spoke and his eyes burned into Juliet's.

"No one but I have to go, please move" Juliet sighed, she'd had enough of this.

"Come on Juliet Walters, don't play so hard to get. Us Slytherin boys have noticed how short you roll your skirt and how you always seem to be dropping things in the corridor so that you can bend over to get them" he smirked as he watched Julie's expression change to one of disgust.

"Actually...it's Juliet Nott..." Juliet narrowed her eyes at him. His expression faltered when he heard that name and Juliet wasn't surprised, he'd most definitely had run in's with Theo before. Half of the boys in the school had.

"W-what?" The boys hand fell from the door next to the head.

"Theo is my brother...so unless you want me to go and get him...I suggest you move" Juliet's voice held venom, she didn't even recognise herself.

"N-no..." Graham cleared his throat before stepping aside and allowing Juliet to walk away, which she did, quickly.

She let out an exasperated breath as she looked into each compartment through the glass until she saw the familiar head of curls. She slid the door open and quickly walked inside before she turned around to see her brother staring at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" Theo spoke as if she was up to something.

"Nothing" Juliet crossed her arms over her chest before turning to Draco who gave her the same look that Theo did.

"Why are you all on edge?" Draco patted the spot next to him and Juliet took it.

"Graham Montague is an ass that's all" Juliet shrugged and she suddenly found it hard to breathe with all of the testosterone that seeped into the room.

"What did he do?" Theo growled lowly as his fists clenched on top of his knees.

"Nothing..."

"Juliet" Theo spoke in a warning tone and under his intense stare, she felt like a child being scolded.

"He just trapped me against the door and said a few things. Nothing to worry about" Juliet looked down to her lap but she felt Draco stiffen beside her.

"Come on Malfoy" Theo stood up and as did Draco but Juliet reacted quickly by grabbing both of them by their arms.

"Stop! It's sorted..." Juliet looked at them with pleading eyes and they shared a look before sitting back down.

"How is it sorted?" Draco placed his large hand over Juliet's knee.

"I used the scary brother name card" Juliet looked at Draco before looking at Theo who had a smirk on his face.

"Good" Theo chuckled slightly.

"Why didn't you use the scary boyfriend name card?" Draco pouted as he looked at his girlfriend.

"Aw Draco...it's just...well...Theo's scarier" Juliet gave Draco a tight lipped smile but the boy acted as if she'd just shot him through the heart.

"I'll show you who's scarier" Draco huffed as he stood up and straightened out his suit before he left the compartment, making sure to slam the door behind him.

"Way to put his wand in a twist Jules" Theo raised his eyebrows as he tilted his head back against the seat.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼