Cursed

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"I can't believe it! You went there to change his mind and then all of a sudden he's here again? What were you thinking!" Harry huffed loudly as he stared at Juliet.

"He's changed Harry! And honestly, bringing him here was the only way I could make sure he stayed good!" Juliet shook her head in annoyance. It wasn't like she'd put her life on the line or anything.

"I don't like it, Juliet..he killed my parents! But at least now I have a chance to kill him, whilst he's mortal" Harry shook his head, bumping his shoulder into Juliet's as he walked past her but something in her mind flipped and suddenly that girl that would of let him leave, was gone.

"Confringo!" Juliet cast the spell slightly to Harry's right, watching in amusement as a desk was blown to pieces.

"What the hell are you doing!" Harry coughed as he tried to brush the dust away from himself,

"Harry Potter...the chosen one. Yet, I was the one who changed the future and saved everyone in the wizarding world...where's my recognition" Juliet narrowed her eyes as a devilish smirk rested on her face. She walked towards him, her wand spinning around her finger tips. "Maybe, I should go back in time again, but this time, how about I find you when you were a baby...kill you right then and there".

"Juliet-..."

"Ah ah ah" Juliet shook her head side to side. "Not quite".

As Harry narrowed her eyes and looked into hers, the familiar snake like resemblance, made his eyes widen.

"Voldemort..." Harry gasped, taking a few steps back.

"Close enough. You see, when dear Juliet bought back my 16 year old self, she took the part of my soul that I'd trapped inside that diary, into herself. It was the diary from Dumbledore's office...you know what that means, don't you Harry"

"It wasn't technically a part of your 16 year old self's soul...was it. It was from this time, which means...it was actually a part of Voldemort's soul" Harry's mouth fell open.

"Correct. It would seem that time travel isn't quite as straight forward as one would think. If Juliet had been smart, she would have travelled just a year forwards and got my fresh horcrux journal" Juliet tilted her head to the side "not to matter though...it would seem she did me a favour" Juliet's head fell downwards as she looked at the boy through her eyelashes. "Avada-..."

"Stupefy!" A burst of green light left Tom's wand, sending Juliet plummeting backwards into the desk at the front of the room.

"Why would you do that?!" Draco growled lowly as he watched Theo run across the room to check that his sister was in fact, still alive.

"She'll be fine. She's just stunned" Tom rolled his eyes at Draco's dramatic's.

"She's okay" Theo looked to Draco, sending him a reassuring nod.

"Potter...what did she say" Draco gulped.

"She...isn't quite Juliet anymore" Harry's eye's flickered from Draco's to his feet. "A part of voldemorts soul is still alive inside of her...she used the diary from Dumbledore's office...it wasn't Tom's soul anymore".

Draco's mouth fell open as he found the girls body from across the room, his Juliet. His clever, brilliant, beautiful Juliet.

"What do we do?" Theo asked panicked. "What. Do. We. Do" he asked again when no one answered but this time, his nostrils were flared in anger.

"I don't know" Draco muttered quietly.

"That's not good enough! Merlin, she should have never fucking got involved with you, Draco Malfoy! Look where it's gotten her!" Theo's chest heaved up and down.

"How can you blame me! When it's his soul that's doing this to her!" Draco pointed his finger at Tom, who remained silent.

"No...everything comes back to you! The mark on her arm, her having to take my father's name...she only went to 1943 to try and save you! Because you were a deatheater, because she didn't want him to kill you! You can't blame anyone else anymore, not Juliet, not me, not Tom. Everything started with you!" Theo's words echoed around the empty room. Hurting Draco, straight in his heart. He was right, it was because of him. He should have stayed away after the first time he let her go, but he was too infatuated, too memorised by the mystery that was Juliet Nott. He craved her, he needed her but now, he was watching her fade away.

With a sad look on his face, Draco turned on his heel, storming out of the room, bumping shoulders with Tom as he did so. Theo's eyes remained on him until he was out of sight but they immediately fell on Juliet once more, his ring clad fingers brushed the hair away from her face. She looked so peaceful, so still.

"We need to get her out of here" Tom's monotone voice fell throughout the silent room and Theo nodded slightly, almost unnoticeably before he stood up, lifting Juliet's limp body into his arms.

"Cast an invisibility spell, we don't need anyone to see this. Potter..." Theo gulped "clean up this mess and keep this to yourself" Theo didn't wait for a reply, as soon as Tom waved his wand, he left the room. His face flat as he walked through the crowded corridor, completely unnoticed.

Juliet's body was heavy in his arms, but not as heavy as the weight of what he knew was to come.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼