I don't belong

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet was dressed head to toe by Eleanor and it showed. Her body was clad in a tight black mini dress, the top was low cut, exposing her cleavage that she usually kept under lock and key. The dress barely covered her behind and Juliet found herself constantly pulling it down. She had a pair of black strappy heels on her feet, that were way out of her comfort zone and she hoped she could keep her balance. Her long brown hair was in loose curls and her makeup was done to perfection, black winged eyeliner and a red lip were the centre of attention on her face, Eleanor said that it accentuated her features.

Eleanor was also dressed to the nines, sporting a blue satin mini dress and silver heels, her blonde hair was up in a messy yet perfect bun, if that made any sense. Of course, it suited her, she looked right. Juliet didn't and she didn't feel all that good either but it was too late to turn back now, they were already approaching the Slytherin common room.

"Remind me how you know exactly where the entrance is again?" Eleanor quirked her eyebrow as the sound of the girls heels rang in Juliet's ears.

"Uh from patrolling-yeah" Juliet couldn't stop herself from getting flustered whenever Eleanor asked her a question. It must of been so obvious that she was lying through her front teeth.

"Hm okay" Eleanor narrowed her eyes at her friend. She was lying about something and she would find out what it was.

As the two girls approached the large door, they saw a tall boy, with brown floppy hair. Juliet recognised him to be Adrian Pucey, she wasn't familiar with him but she'd most definitely seen him around.

"Uh you're not Slytherin's" the large boy crossed his arms over his chest, sending them both a glare.

"I've got this" Eleanor whispered close to Juliet's ear before she stood up straight and walked seductively closer to the boy. She ran her hands down his chest and over his abdomen and Juliet couldn't believe what she was witnessing.

"Come on, we'll be really good girls" Eleanor stuck her bottom lip out as she looked up at the boy through her long black eyelashes. He visibly gulped and Juliet could see him squirming under Eleanor's touch.

"Uh-uh okay, just don't tell anyone" He nodded quickly before opening the door and ushering the girls inside. Eleanor wore a proud smile on her face as she spun around and grabbed Juliet by her arm.

"Ugh, I've still got it" Eleanor burst into a fit of laughter and Juliet couldn't help but join her.

Juliet's eyes widened as she looked around the room, it looked so different to how it did last night. There was not one inch of empty space in the room, it was full of people and the smell of strong alcohol and perhaps drugs lingered in the air. The bass from the speakers vibrated the floor beneath her feet and the thumping music made her feel dizzy.

Her eyes searched the crowd, looking for a head of platinum blonde locks. She couldn't see him, but Juliet wasn't surprised. Eleanor tugged at Juliet's arm, dragging her across the room and when Juliet spotted a table full of alcohol, it all made sense.

"Come on, have some of this!" Eleanor shouted above the music, shoving a red plastic cup into Juliet's hand.

"Oh no, el i shouldn't!" Juliet looked skeptically at the cup, she could smell the potent alcohol without even bringing it up to her nose.