The Dumbledore's

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet and Eleanor walked into the great hall with their arms linked together, in the corner of her eye, Juliet could see Draco and Theo, at the slytherin table. Perfect.

As her and Eleanor took a seat, Juliet began placing food onto her plate, but she kept her eyes down, hoping this would add to the charade she was putting up.

"Jules, it's go time" Eleanor winked at her friend who sat opposite her and Juliet nodded slowly, she peered around Eleanor's head to see the boys engrossed in a conversation and whilst they weren't looking she shoved some food into her mouth and chewed it up before also sipping some pumpkin juice. She swirled the disgusting concoction around her mouth before giving Eleanor a thumbs up.

Juliet prayed that this worked because she was about to humiliate herself in the great hall for everyone to see. She shook the thoughts from her head before she released the mixture from her mouth all over the table in front of her.

Eleanor's incredible acting kicked in and she jumped up, making sure to knock the table as she did so and it most definitely worked because all eyes were on the two girls.

"Oh my god! Jules are you okay?" Eleanor spoke slightly louder than she normally would as she leant over the table and placed a hand on Juliet's shoulder.

Draco and Theo were quick on their feet once they heard Juliet's bestfriend comforting her, they were at her side in seconds and Draco rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"Jules, are you okay darling?" Draco leant down close to her ear as he spoke.

"N-no, I need to go and lie down, get some sleep or something...my stomach feels terrible" Juliet stood to her feet with the help of Draco.

"Of course" Draco smiled softly before handing Juliet over the Eleanor, who also rubbed her hand up and down Juliet's back.

"Can I come and find you both later? When I'm feeling better?" Juliet looked at Theo with the best sad eyes she could muster and she was shocked to see Theo's expression melt, he believed her.

"Of course you can" Theo smiled.

"Get some rest darling" Draco smiled softly and Juliet replied with a nod as Eleanor escorted her out of the hall.

Once the girls were away from prying eyes, Eleanor raised her hand up in the air and Juliet reciprocated as they smashed their hands together in a high five.

"Ugh that was the most disgusting thing I've ever done" Juliet giggled lightly.

"It was gross but it worked...so you need to get going" Eleanor smiled at her friend before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'll be back soon" Juliet reassured Eleanor, who looked slightly doubtful.

"Okay" Eleanor nodded her head and watched as Juliet took off down the corridor.

Juliet's plan was to go into hogsmeade and use one of the floo network fireplaces. So, as she sneakily left the castle, she ran straight towards the black lake, she wasn't stupid enough to try and exit through the front doors.

Juliet made it to the edge of the dark forest and she walked its perimeter for a while until she found the path she wanted to take. She stayed quick on her feet as she waked through the forest, making sure to stay on high alert, although it wasn't nearly as scary as it was when it was dark.