The curse of the damned

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

With the spell tightly in Juliet's hand, she smiled. She was aware to anyone else, she'd look like a crazy person but maybe she was. Maybe travelling between time and spending months with her ancestor had sent her crazy.

Juliet's next mission was to retrieve Tom Riddle's diary from the headmasters office, not that Juliet knew who the headmaster was now but it didn't matter, she didn't care. With a look of determination, Juliet stormed out of the room of requirement, only to run straight into someone's chest or two someone's, to be exact.

"Juliet..."

Draco's grey eyes were wide and filled with so many emotions that Juliet couldn't even decipher what he was feeling. She'd forgotten what he looked like, she'd forgotten how pink his plump lips were and how his blonde hair fell messily over his forehead when he'd been running his hands through it. All she wanted was to sink into his touch and to never leave him again but she owed someone something.

"Draco....i-.."

"Shhh" Draco pressed his finger tip against Juliet's lips before cupping her face with his hand. Before Juliet had time to process anything, Draco dipped his head down, sealing their lips in a longing kiss. His other hand snaked to her waist, pulling her against him by the small of her back.

Juliet had forgotten what it felt like to breathe and Draco was her air. Filling her lungs and satisfying her body like only he could.

"Huh hum" Theo cleared his throat loudly, causing Juliet and Draco to pull apart. Both of them breathless as they leant their foreheads together.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for walking away from you. I've thought about what I said everyday since you left and I hate myself for not standing by your side" Draco looked into Juliet's eyes, searching for forgiveness.

"I forgive you Draco, I'll always forgive you but...I need to go, there's something I have to do" Juliet smiled softly as she stepped out of his embrace, locking eyes with her brother.

"Theo told me...Juliet you can't bring him here, I don't know what he said to you, I don't know how he got into your head but we just got rid of him" Draco smiled softly, clearly walking on eggshells.

"It's not like that. He didn't get into my head. If anything, I got into his. I made him see that life has so much to offer and I made him feel things that he's never felt before. I made a promise, I can't break it Draco. I know that if I don't save him, he'll carry on the same path that he was meant to" Juliet swallowed thickly as she stared into his grey orbs.

"Juliet-.."

"You either do it with me. Or I do it alone" Juliet bit her tongue hard. The memories flooding back to her after the last time she spoke those words.

"Then I'll help you. I'm not making that mistake again" Draco nodded slowly as he grasped Juliet's hand in his. Both teenagers looked to Theo who let out a loud sigh.

"Fine, I'm in" the brunette boy rolled his eyes before holding out his arm, telling Juliet to lead the way.

Juliet and Draco took off down the corridor, hand in hand as Theo followed loosely behind them.